“With its Intense, Tart Flavors and Creative Topping Selection, Pinkberry is one of the best out there”
Review of Pinkberry

Pinkberry
Ranked #398 of 722 Restaurants in Pasadena
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 28 March 2012

When it comes to frozen yogurt, Pinkberry is near the top of the class---it rivals Red Mango, our all time favorite, in tart "Asian-style" yogurt. The two are so comparable that we would probably alternate if we had a Pinkberry near where we live.

Reviewed 8 January 2012

This is one of the best frozen yogurt you will taste. It has a wonderful consistency and taste. Many choices of toppings. There are many frozen yougurt places to choose from and this is one of the best. I live in Las Vegas and unfortunately we do not have Pinkberry's, I hope someone opens one here soon.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 23 April 2009

Always a lot of people when I go.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 4 September 2008

yummy but really expensive....

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 12 August 2008

I didn't realize it was actual frozen yogurt until I went the first time. I was thinking it would be the sweet, more ice cream type frozen yogurt. Normally, I hate regular yogurt, but for some reason I love this frozen yogurt. Also, it's fat free and has calcium, vitamin C, and live active cultures in it so it's fairly healthy. I usually get a medium with raspberries, strawberries, and blackberries or the Pinkberry smoothie.