I recently stayed at the Westin Pasadena for 2 nights, Feb. 24-26. Here are the highlights:
1. The room was clean and furnished with a comfortable bed, foam and feather pillows and flat screen TV. Everything was in perfect condition. The bathroom was stylish and came with green tea scented toiletries and a dual-headed shower (see photo).
2. The Westin Pasadena has an excellent (and empty) workout center with a lot of new equipment as the photo indicates. It faces a lovely cabana-filled rooftop pool.
3. The staff were friendly and helpful. They even gave me the WiFi code for free both nights.
4. Regarding parking, it is $13/night for valet but you have in-out privileges. (It is $9/night with no in-out). Each time I needed the car, I called down about 10 minutes before and the car was always ready and waiting.
5. The location is excellent. It is a short 2 block walk to Colorado Street where all the Old Town Pasadena shops and restaurants are located. Friends of mine stayed at the Langham Hilton which is fancier but not convenient to Old Town Pasadena and they said they wished they'd stayed at the Westin.
6. I was on a business trip and was fortunate to get a corporate rate ($147/nt.) but noticed that the nightly price on the Westin website and hotel search engines was very reasonable for the Westin Pasadena, considering the quality of the hotel.
On a side note, I had a massage one afternoon at the Burke-Williams Day Spa on a small street just off Colorado St. in Pasadena and really enjoyed it. It is a beautiful tranquil space and my therapist, Moon, had strong hands and was simply excellent.
I am a tough hotel critic and was thoroughly happy with the Westin Pasadena!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find us in the heart of one of California's most exciting cities, with easy access to cultural sites such as the Historic Old Town, museums, restaurants, and the Rose Bowl Stadium. We're also only a short distance from the Pasadena Conference Center. We offer 345 crisp, clean guest rooms and five unique suites, all boasting our signature white Westin Heavenly(R) Bed with pillow-top mattress. Many rooms offer great courtyard or mountain views, and all are furnished with the uplifting Heavenly(R) Bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Westin Pasadena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Pasadena Hotel Pasadena
- Westin Pasadena
- Pasadena Westin