“Lukewarm”
Review of Sheraton Pasadena

Sheraton Pasadena
Ranked #10 of 31 Hotels in Pasadena
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Lukewarm is the only way to describe it. Not the water, but the whole experience.
The food for breakfast was, well average, the service, average, the room even though I am SPG GOLD average. I expected more, not only for the price I paid but because of the reputation of the hotel. Rather than completely disappointed they best way I can describe it is lukewarm....

Room Tip: For a good room one that isn't average I would suggest a different hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank jonmak_12
Experience l, Manager at Sheraton Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear jonmak_12,

We apologize that we didnt exceed your expectations at the Sheraton Pasadena. We are consistently working on improving from our guest feedback. We hope you give us another chance so we change your thoughts about our hotel.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I stayed at the Sheraton in Pasadena with my family while on vacation. Everyone was truly very nice there from the Front Desk to the lady caring for the Club Lounge to the Housekeepers that provided extra towels daily. The guest rooms are beautiful and spacious! Thanks for the wonderful stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank AAli0828

Dear AAli0828,

We hope to see you again soon. Thanks for your comments.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I generally enjoy staying at Sheraton properties, but this hotel needs a little loving care to bring it in line with what I would consider the Sheraton standard. My room was spacious and the bed was extremely comfortable (one of the reasons I enjoy staying in Sheraton properties) however the corridor outside the room had an unpleasant aroma of dirty feet (ingrained in the rather stained carpet I think). We had a sliding door out to a shared balcony area which was nice, but the door stuck and was hard to open and close. I also enjoy bathing, and underneath the sink there was peeling wallpaper and everything just looked a little worn and in need of renovation. The location is good, with easy walking access into Pasadena. Service was pleasant, although I did not really interact with many staff members. I would certainly stay again if I am visiting Pasadena, but hope to find out that some renovations will be taking place soon. The carpet in the room was also a little tired - but the room was spacious with plenty of potential.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Abbe L
Experience l, Manager at Sheraton Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Abbe L,

Your feedback is our priority. We'll make sure all of your concerns are adressed. Thanks for considering us for a return visit.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

The Sheraton Pasadena exceeded my expectations. The staff were friendly and helpful, and the bed was soooo comfortable. The location is very good, with a lot of solid restaurants nearby. The fitness center was small, but included plenty of options. The room was comfortable, but small, and the price seemed a bit high given the size of the room. But it was clean, well appointed and served us well.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Poipuvisitor,

Thanks for your feedback. Our staff is excited that we exceeded your expectations.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Moved here from J W Marriott at Santa Monica to attend the Rosebowl for the ManU v. LA Galaxy soccer match, and visit Universal Studios. The hotel is somewhat tired. The bedrooms are roomy in the club section, although the bathroom is at best very average, and not what you would expect for the price.
We only had breakfast in the hotel on the first morning. Not very inspiring compared to our previous hotel.
The public computer printer was out of service again, so a very helpful reception lady was able to print out our boarding passes. Thank you Le.
We had been spoilt at Santa Monica, and really this was a disappointment for the price.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear James M,

Thanks for your feedback. We have shared your comments with our team. It's feedback like yours that makes the Sheraton Pasadena a better place for guests to stay. We hope you stay with us on your next journey to the Pasadena area.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I have had the pleasure of working with the Sheraton Pasadena team for 8 years for business. We use both the hotel rooms for guests and ballrooms for events/ parties. I can't express how much I appreciate the entire staff's attention to detail no matter what comes up.. they have you covered.

Whenever I come to LA I always make the Sheraton Pasadena my home away from home.

Room Tip: If you are a Sheraton regular be sure to get on the club level.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Experience l, Manager at Sheraton Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear Cheryl Morrill,

Our staff is very excited that you enjoy your journey's at the Sheraton Pasadena. Thanks for the feedback.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Split level room was quite interesting and had a ton of space, which made it quite nice. Service from everyone was excellent, especially in the dining room and at the front desk. Pool area was nice, too.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Art B, Manager at Sheraton Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear SShifton,

Thanks for your feedback. Our staff is excited that you had an excellent journey.