“Fantastic Staff and Clean Rooms”
Review of Hilton Pasadena

Hilton Pasadena
Ranked #6 of 31 Hotels in Pasadena
Lebec, United States
“Fantastic Staff and Clean Rooms”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Upon arriving at the Hilton Pasadena, it was 5:00 AM. The staff offered us an extra 2 hours in the hotel after checkout time because we arrived so late. Additionally, the room was extremely clean and well-stocked. However the price was a little steep.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HiltonPasadena, General Manager at Hilton Pasadena, responded to this review, 9 September 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments on the Hilton Pasadena and I am pleased to hear that we were able to accommodate a late-checkout and that you found the rooms to be extremely clean and well stocked.

Thank you again for your patronage, we certainly look forward to welcoming you back soon to the Hilton Pasadena and wishing you safe travels.

*Please contact Csprayberry@hiltonpasadena.com so we can Make It Right for you!*

Carl Sprayberry

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
  • Indonesian first
Bakersfield, United States
Reviewed 5 July 2014

needed a good night's sleep for job testing EARLY the next morning: the 14th floor is so noisy from being under the roof's main a/c units that this was impossible. As was using--I needed to hear my wake-up call--the ear plugs provided.

1 Thank Carolyn D
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review on the Hilton Pasadena and I’m sorry to hear that you were unable to have a good night rest.

Please know that our Engineering team has gone thru the A/C units to minimize any noise issues. We hope that you will allow us the opportunity to accommodate a more enjoyable stay in the future.

Thank you again for your patronage, we certainly look forward to welcoming you back soon to the Hilton Pasadena!

Dallas
Reviewed 3 July 2014

The hotel overall is clean with attention to service. Walls are thin but that is to be expected of a small older hotel. The Starbucks downstairs is great as is the pumpernickel deli. I did not experience a long line at either. Most everything is within a reasonable walking distance. If it isn't the hotel has a free shuttle that will drop you off and pick you up-just make sure you tip the driver. Overall my stay was pleasant. It is not the most beautiful Hilton I have stayed at but it provided a great bed and comfortable stay. The guys at the bar are wonderful, attentive and are always looking out for everyone sitting there. Take advantage of the female concierge- she sent us to some great restaurants. I am only taking one star off because the elevators were slow- common of most Hiltons I have been to.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Hilton Pasadena and I’m very pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay! I’m delighted to hear that you were able to enjoy the Starbucks Coffee Corner and that you were able to experience the bar/restaurant on-property. I’m thrilled to hear that you experience attentive service from our staff and I will certainly make it a point to recognize them as well as Virginia (Concierge) for recommending some great restaurants to you.

Thank you for your patronage and we look forward to welcoming you back soon to the Hilton Pasadena!

Colorado
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I travel to LA regularly for business. The downtown hotels are nice but pricey and noisy. I usually stay in Glendale at a really nice Hilton there, but found a equally nice place at the Hilton Pasadena. It's about 30-45 minutes from downtown via the 110. Can get slow in the mornings, but if you leave a little earlier, it's not a bad drive.
Hotel is quiet and centrally located to restaurants and shopping. Hotel restaurant is nice and offers a great breakfast buffet. Fitness center is nice and clean with plenty of room to work out.
I recommend the Hilton Pasadena as an alternative to the downtown hotels!

Room Tip: I like upper floor rooms and got a nice one facing the mountains. I like the morning sunrise that y...
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your past experience at the Hilton Pasadena, and more importantly thank you for allowing us the privilege and opportunity to earn your business!
It is great to hear that the Hilton Pasadena is consistent with your expectations of the Hilton brand and I truly appreciate your recommendation of our property. The location is certainly one of our largest assets and I’m delighted to hear you enjoyed our renovated fitness room as all cardio machines were recently updated for brand new machines.

Thank you again for your patronage and safe travels you, we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 2 July 2014

The Hilton Pasadena is a very nice hotel in Old Town Pasadena. Very close to the Paseo Mall, City Hall, restaurants, boutiques, Metro station and more.

Nice accomodations, rooms are not extravagant but of a good size with all amenities you need. Personnel is nice and accomodating. Balconies give a nice view and a pleasant change during the nice Californian evenings and mornings.

There are different packages available and they are really worth it as they can include parking, internet and / or breakfast. Talking about breakfast...the best buffet breakfast I encountered in the last 5 years. Compared to anything else offered by Marriotts, Sheratons and even other Hilton properties this buffet breakfast is five plus stars....

Good rest, nice pool, center the Pasadena action good value for the money (although a bit pricey but comparable to the other hotels in the area). Due to the fact that I am more a Marriott person than Hilton, found this hotel due to the continous change in the value fand qualityor the Marriott on Fair Oaks. I can say that I will choose this location any time over the Marriott or the Sheraton close by

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an AMAZING review and we truly appreciate the opportunity and privilege of earning your business! I certainly agree with you in that our hotel is located in a great city and I’m delighted to hear that you enjoyed the nice accommodations as well as the balconies – the California evenings and mornings are certainly delightful to take in for a moment!

Your kind feedback on the breakfast is truly appreciated and I will certainly give personal recognition to our breakfast chef/team.

Again, thank you for giving us the opportunity and privilege to earn your business over the Marriott and Sheraton, we definitely look forward to your return and becoming your home away from home!

Newark, United States
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Nice clean well located hotel!! People were friendly and provided a good service. Rooms are neat and the bar is awesome!! Several places to relax and... the best part of it!! They have Starbucks!! Even though it was not open the whole day (that would be a thing I would suggest changed) it provided the amount of caffeine I needed to be awake

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind review of the Hilton Pasadena! We certainly take pride in the cleanliness of our hotel and the service culture that our staff upholds! Our Starbucks Coffee Corner is most certainly one of the favored services offered in the hotel and I’m pleased to hear you were able to take advantage of it during your stay!

Thank you again for your patronage and we look forward to return!

Frederic, United States
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Whether you smoke or not... If you are caught with Cigarettes in the Hilton Pasadena watch out for the $250 charge added to your bill. Seems that housekeeping is directed to report smoke in the room on seeing your cigarettes. My pack was unopened. There was no smoke in the room..

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business