“Budget friendly...”

Ranked #18 of 31 Hotels in Pasadena
Newark, California
“Budget friendly...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

A Budget friendly hotel. Nice lobby area. Clean room and its a non-smoking hotel. Very Friendly staff they let me check in early. Breakfast buffett was good and included with the rate. Parking is small, but is easy access and right next to 210 freeway about 15 mins to Glendale.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
CA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

Ok, so the room is a little dated but having said that, my hubby and I only slept there...and the bed is what counts to me. And I had no problems with that! The pluses for this hotel are: 1-Staff and 2-the breakfast! Staff were very welcoming and the breakfast is beyond any "continental breakfast"..its truly a buffet.
My only con: would like better lighting for the vanity area.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Las Vegas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

Great place for the price. Front desk was friendly and helpful at all times. Shuttle service was available to get to the Rose Bowl for a concert. I was surprised how convenient it was! It is an older hotel in an older neighborhood yet the room was comfortable. The complimentary homemade breakfast in the morning made the stay!

• Stayed August 2014
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

We were in town for a concert. I called the hotel direct and confirmed the price. They took my CC and reserved the room for me. Upon arrival the price had changed and they wouldn't honor the rate we discussed. There were no other rooms in the area available. The room was filthy. Floor was gross. Sheets and towels were dirty. Pillows and mattress was horrible. This hotel is a 2 star at best. Stay away. Oh did I mention the cockroaches? YUCK!!!!

Stayed August 2014
2 Thank Alvin C

Travellers are raving about these Pasadena hotels

Selma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

Clean rooms, nice beds, amazing breakfast, buffet style. Chef Nacho made an delicious breakfast that just kept delivering. Will definitely be staying again. Great hotel for the price. The lobby is really nice great place to hangout. AC in the room was spot on

• Stayed August 2014
Fresno, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

My infant son and I accompanied my husband on his business trip and stayed 3 nights at this hotel. It had the bare minimum basics and nothing more. Friendly staff in the lobby. The most important thing to know about this hotel is that there is nothing close by to walk to as I found out while pounding the pavement during the day while my husband was working. Target was the best we could do and at least there was a Starbucks inside so I could get a decent cup of coffee each morning and so snacks for the room. Stay closer to downtown Pasadena if you like to explore and walk around.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Gilbert, Arizona
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

I thought perhaps the reviews were harsh so we gave Le Reve a try as it is so close to our family. Trust me.... it is bad!! Ants all over our room & in the bed closest to the restroom & we had no food in there! On 2 occasions our key cards would not work both at night on the 2nd floor furthest from the office... both times it was after 10pm & we were not asked for ID or our names the gal just issued us 2 new cards & they were different gals each night & they did not know us, we could of been anyone. However they DO care who you are when you go down for the breakfast, you must give your last name & room # . Funny how they care about food over a guests safety! The room had a very strong chemical smell, we complained about that & the ants... however they were booked & we were out of luck. We were told the smell was cleaning chemicals. It is a very noisy Hotel with very little parking when they are booked solid, which they were while we were there. At checkout we made our concerns known & that we intended on submitting our review & were told "do what you need to do we were fine without you before & will be fine after you are gone" . The breakfast you pay for is way better than the free under cooked breakfast they provide we ended up going to Dennys. Will NEVER CONSIDER THEM AGAIN!!! AS for the friendly staff.. they must of been on vacation as we never meant any of them.

Room Tip: Choose another Location DO NOT STAY HERE