I stayed at the Langham Pasadena club lounge two years ago for about 14 days and had a bad experience. Not what I was expecting for the $400 to $500 per night. To makes things right, the Hotel Manager gave me a two day coplimentary voucher/letter (breakfast included) . She told me verbally that I can obviously stay at any Langham property worldwide. I called back the Pasadena property to arrange to apply the voucher/ letter as I have booked at the Auckland, New Zeland propety, in March 2013 for 6 nights, and I was told that she cannot honor it in any other property worldwide. A five star hotel that treats its customer unfairly and misleads with fals propmises. Disapointing. I may very well look into staying else where.
My email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capturing the grace and elegance of a bygone era, The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles is located at the base of the picturesque San Gabriel Mountains, just nine miles north of downtown Los Angeles in beautiful Pasadena. Located on 23 acres with grand historic ballrooms and gardens, the landmark hotel features delectable dining, the award-winning Chuan Spa and a number of recreational choices such as tennis programming, fitness classes, swimming and nearby golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotelopia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles Hotel Pasadena
- Langham Huntington Hotel
- The Langham Huntington Hotel