This hotel is worthy of its five star status. I did not meet a single staff member who was not courteous and friendly. The rooms were spotless, large and well-appointed. They have mapped out several running routes through the beautiful neighbourhood (I would recommend if you are a runner). The pool and patio area is lovely, and I would recommend lunch or a cocktail---very relaxing atmosphere. The price of our rooms was very reasonable when compared to similar quality hotels/resorts that we have stayed at in the past.
We will stay at this hotel again if we are in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capturing the grace and elegance of a bygone era, The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles is located at the base of the picturesque San Gabriel Mountains, just nine miles north of downtown Los Angeles in beautiful Pasadena. Located on 23 acres with grand historic ballrooms and gardens, the landmark hotel features delectable dining, the award-winning Chuan Spa and a number of recreational choices such as tennis programming, fitness classes, swimming and nearby golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotelopia, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles Hotel Pasadena
- Langham Huntington Hotel
- The Langham Huntington Hotel