The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles
Howard Johnson Pasadena(Pasadena)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$182
  • Restaurant
Vagabond Inn Executive Pasadena(Pasadena)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$183
US$146
US$187
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Pasadena Royale Inn & Suites(Pasadena)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$172
US$160
Courtyard
1,991 results
All reviewsterrace restaurantthe roycebeautiful groundsritz carltonjapanese gardenmain buildingtennis courtslanai buildingthe cottageshorseshoe gardenbeautiful hotelold worldresidential neighborhoodclub levelturn down serviceold schoollos angeles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

I've lived in LA for 25 years and just found this place in June! This gem is tucked away in beautiful South Pasadena, and I felt like I was staying at this oasis. My husband and I just wanted to get away one weekend but didn't want to fly or spend hours in the car--we ended up here. The grounds are fantastic, and the views of the mountains from our beautifully appointed and large room were gorgeous. The staff are welcoming and accommodating. I love The Tap Room. The on site spa is fantastic. I can't say enough good things about this place! This will definitely be a local getaway place for us in years to come.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I love this place. Sometimes I go for dinner, other times we have stayed here. It is grand and peaceful. The staff is always wonderful. The food and drink are pricey but overall worth it in my opinion as it is high quality in a beautiful lush setting. This is off the main area and in more of a residential area which makes it more peaceful. If you are looking for great staff and peace and quiet then try this place!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2014

A modern hotel that has kept the history of genuine hospitality.Whoever you meet at this hotel, either in the lobby, at the poolside, or in the hallway, you get a warm smile. And a smile beyond Hollywood Teeth Whitening.

Maybe the best thing is that your wallet is not empty after the checkout. That is what I call for "great memory and great value".

Room Tip: We stayed in Deluxe Room w/garden view.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Langham is the old ritz. Rooms are big and spacious and well I would say need a bit of a modern upgrade .. Pool and facilities are nice and very beautiful . Hotel is a bit out the way from everything.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank 316gimmickst
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Impressive entrance, nice welcome with valet service. Rooms clean and comfortable beds and lovely pillows, being on English time and up super early 5.00am a wonderful treat was coffee available in the entrance and it was good coffee!! (As no coffee machine in the room) even though other guests were up at this time they went off jogging, we didn't join them!!! The tap bar had a gentleman club feel to it but the outside area was awesome with great views over the garden.
The South Pasadena cocktail (gin based) was lovely and good selection of nibbles. We ate in the bar as only wanted a small meal, the food was very good so much so we ate there again the following night, as portions are just right for us.
Pool area clean plenty of sun loungers and good service for drinks.and full of body beautiful so good eye candy!!!!!
Oh forgot the breakfast, very nice on the terrace over looking the pool!!!

If driving from LAX it's a good hour drive because of the traffic if arriving during rush hour expect longer delays.

Room Tip: Garden view rooms were nice which we had but if need to be near to pool request when booking as the sell out quickly.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends