All reviews room was clean cable tv free wifi bagels pasadena area colorado blvd rose bowl microwave
Reviewed 9 June 2018

If I could rate it minus one, I would! Why would Wyndham let their motel chain become shabby?

1. The lobby was dusty, dirty and dusty and unkempt!
2. The "no smoking rooms" are a lie. I was overcome with stale cigarette air the moment I htt the room
3. There was a greasy type of film on the toilet seat and the floor tile were filthy.
4. 2 pillows on a king bed? Really? The bedspreads looked and smelled as if they'd never been laundered.
5. The thermostat on A/C was melted
6. Very loud
7. The inside of the microwave was filthy

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank USATraveler2012
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Room was clean but the bed felt damp, so I slept on top of the covers and the walls were paper thin. Don't stay here and expect to get a good night's sleep if you're a light sleeper. I guess you get what you pay for. I will not make the mistake of trying to save myself $40 in the future.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2018

The location is a very good next to plenty of restaurants, and a target. Very close to downtown Pasadena by the clubs and Just to hang out.. Was not far from the Rose Bowl and close to all freeways and other thing you wanted to do you are right in the Central Location

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2018

This is our first time staying here and we were pleased. The staff was welcoming, the room was clean and bed comfortable. We stayed towards the back away from the street and the room was quite. The breakfast has make your own waffles, bagels with CC and a nice selection of prepackaged pastries. This is a good value in Pasadena area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in back for the least noise, lots of parking.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2018

I was satisfied with my stay. Because of my having to check out by 6:30 I would of liked to have seen breakfast being made available earlier. Then I would not have had to settle for ARCO AM/PM on my way to my meeting. The area did lack on fast food choices.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business