“Open at silly times”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 February 2014

If you're hungry for breakfast food (often really far too oily and rich), come here! Open at all the silly times in the middle of the night. Moreover, the pancakes are alright, not bad. Lots of placed they could go better, but I never say no to spinach and egg combinations.

Reviewed 28 September 2009

One word: DISGUSTING!! First of all I have to say I LOVE LOVE breakfast, and I (usually) like IHOP. I have been to many IHOPs and the one in Pasadena is THE WORST! I have dined there a few times (as it's the closest IHOP to us), and have not been so happy with the food, but gave it a chance and ate there this morning with my babies and husband. To get to the point, I found some burned ashy material in the eggs, which I mistook for mushrooms, and almost threw up after eating.... The waitress was nice, she brought us new eggs....but then, I went to eat my hash browns, and there was a tiny stick and something round and dark....THAT WAS IT FOR ME! The manager looked at the food with some disbelief and ended up comping one of the items (he should have comped the whole meal, but whatever). That's the LAST time I will ever eat at that IHOP...disgusting!

Arcadia, California
Reviewed 22 October 2008

Swedish breakfast not what it used to be.

Reviewed 17 April 2008