Rodeway Inn & Suites Pasadena
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
La Casa Inn(Pasadena)
View Hotel
All reviewsmemory foammicrowave and mini fridgestaff was very friendly and helpfulroom was clean and comfortablewould stay again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Needed cheap room for couple of days. Reviews were not very good but needed something last minute. Anyway stayed here for 2 nights and it was quiet and clean. Some friends stayed at a nearby hotel and it was worse all the way around. Room is decent size and found employees to be helpful and friendly. Area around hotel is suspect but it was good for what I needed in a pinch.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
rodewayinnandsuitesp, Webmaster at Rodeway Inn & Suites Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Guest,

I’m so pleased you found us to be the right value-priced hotel for you in this case. We take pride in this property and believe we provide the best value and amenities in town. We also believe our neighborhood is safe and fun, and I hope you will stay here again if necessary. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 20 April 2014

We arrived late at night, although the area was quiet, it was very dark-yet the office was well lit.The parking is severely inadequate although it is free. No mention was made to my husband of the available elevator although our room was located on the 2nd floor. We hoofed it up 2 flights of stairs with our baggage-not fun if you have knee problems. The hotel looked very old outside and in the hallways, if it had not been so late, I was ready to leave at this point after the parking challenge, no elevator, and the the shabby hallways. We swung open the door to find a very neat, clean, relatively spacious and tastefully decorated room with excellent wi-fi access. The beds were very nice and appeared to be appointed with the memory foam type mattress. The bathroom was neat and tidy with a strange looking shower. After closer scrutiny, I saw that there were a plethora of things that I assumed were in most all hotels even the budget ones-but were not present here. No hair-dryer, no closet, no ice bucket, no shampoo/conditioner, no iron/ironing board, and no tissue. However, there were minimal amount of towels, two skinny soaps, and a decent light in the bathroom. So if you are not bothered by frugal inn keepers and travel with a small vehicle, this might not be a bad choice. I could not click "poor" as although the accommodations were too sparse for my taste, they may be adequate for another. Would I stay here again? Likely, NO.

Room Tip: Be sure you get a room that has been newly renovated-and especially one with the memory foam mattress. There is an elevator-ask them-they won't tell you
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
rodewayinnandsuitesp, Webmaster at Rodeway Inn & Suites Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry that we did not provide the combination of amenities and value you were looking for. For that, I sincerely apologize. Our goal is complete customer satisfaction, and we obviously fell short of that in your case despite the fact that we satisfy hundreds of guests each week. I hope you’ll reconsider and visit us again.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

We booked this through Expedia at a fairly cheap price.

The rooms are big and spacious, with TV, microwave and fridge. The toilets are good and clean.

There is nothing on the name of room-service. We had to go to the reception to get us some extra towels and stuff.

The continental breakfast is laid at the reception. No space to sit and eat, you have to take the stuff to your room to have. The options are ok, fruits, muffins, cereals and cakes. No freshly prepared breakfast, all packaged and ready made stuff.

The hotel is located 10 minutes walk from the nearest metro. There are many stores (Target etc.) nearby.

Overall a Ok place at such a price.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
rodewayinnandsuitesp, Webmaster at Rodeway Inn & Suites Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks you for your fair and thorough comments. I’m glad you found so many aspects of your stay enjoyable. We take special pride in the large size of our rooms and in the convenient location of this Pasadena hotel. I apologize that you didn’t find the breakfast arrangements satisfactory and that your room was lacking towels. We’ll use your comments to improve for the future.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

we were out most of the time so i could care less about customer service. we got a nonsmoking king bed room suite. for me the room is pretty big considering the cheap price. the room looks newly renovated. will definitely reccommend and i am actually thinking of booking again this coming weekend.

Room Tip: book a non smoking room.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 January 2014

This hotel was an absolute joke!!! The room smelled terrible, there was no closet to hang my clothes, the toilet did work properly, parking was ridiculous and the continental breakfast was very small and late each day. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone....ever! I have learned my lesson on economy room rates, spend a little more and get better accommodations.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ted C
rodewayinnandsuitesp, Webmaster at Rodeway Inn & Suites Pasadena, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Dear Guest,

I appreciate your comments. If you had contacted us at the time of your stay, we could have perhaps moved you to another room that would have better met your needs. We take pride in offering clean, comfortable and value-priced accommodations. We also provide a breakfast each day at the stated times, and we’re sorry if there was any confusion. We hope you’ll try as again. Please call and speak with me directly if there are unresolved issues.