I stayed here for a couple days with my family. This hotel is consistent with what I have come to expect from Holiday Inn Express. There was a small snafu with our A/C unit, but that was remedied immediately when we brought up the issue with front desk.
Another great stay and I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing to stay in the Pasadena area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a virtual tour of the hotel. The Holiday Inn Express Pasadena Hotel features 81 guest rooms in a four-level parking structure located 1 mile east of the Pasadena Tournament of Rose Parade route, adjacent to Old Town Pasadena's historic district including 80 fine restaurants and 130 unique shops, within minutes of famous sites and attractions, such as the Rose Bowl, Pasadena Civic/Musical Center, Norton Simon Museum, Huntington Library Art Collections and Botanical Gardens. Santa Anita Race Track is also nearby, and we are about a 15 minute drive away from downtown Los Angeles. The city is also home to Pasadena Jet Propulsion Laboratory and the California Institute of Technology. Our hotel is located right off 210 freeway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, IHG, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pasadena Colorado Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Pasadena-Colorado Blvd.
- Holiday Inn Express Pasadena
- Holiday Inn Pasadena