Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pasadena Colorado Blvd.
Ranked #12 of 31 Hotels in Pasadena
Toronto, ON
“Great stay!”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I stayed here for a couple days with my family. This hotel is consistent with what I have come to expect from Holiday Inn Express. There was a small snafu with our A/C unit, but that was remedied immediately when we brought up the issue with front desk.
Another great stay and I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing to stay in the Pasadena area.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
winnipeg
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Very nice holiday inn express with fresh décor and very tasteful rooms. Easy access to downtown and free parking was appreciated. Excellent breakfast and very clean and tidy throughout property. Appreciated the desk staff interest and helpfulness. Would definitely stay again.

1 Thank maxwellWinnipeg
Pensacola, Florida
Reviewed 15 October 2013

This hotel is by far one of the best we've ever stayed in..,it's comfortable, we look for cleanliness and it'svery clean, and the staff are the best, ,,nice breakfast, convenient location.,Anabel Ramos, Christopher and Jennifer - extremely helpful staff members :-). We will stay again,,,

1 Thank ellepensacola
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I booked a stay here over winter break 2012. The booking process was extremely easy over the holiday inn website. When I checked in the gentleman at the counter was courteous, he offered us water and some other items(i think candy?) Its been awhile so I dont quite remember. The lobby was wide, quiet, and well kept. The biggest thing I judge a hotel by is by its cleanliness. The room did not disappoint. It smelled of nothing and everything was right where it was supposed to be. There were no stains anywhere. I liked that there was a mini fridge in the room. Although nothing was extravagant, yet it still modern and simple. Also, one of my group members forgot their toothbrush so we went to downstairs and they provided us with one promptly. I would totally stay here again.

Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank John H
Flagstaff, Arizona
Reviewed 2 October 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here before and had forgotten about it until I drove in then I thought oh no how could I have done this again! The lobby is very nice and the front desk staff very friendly.. They gave me 3 bottles of water on check in. The rooms are par with motel 6. They are clean but smashed together and the furniture is about what I had in my dorm room in 1978. I lauded in the chlorine smell of the sheets kicking myself for not paying attention when I made the reservation and paying $180/night for this place! Don't make the same mistake.. This room is worth about $90/night at best in this part of Pasadena.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
4 Thank powelldockrat
HolidayInn P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pasadena Colorado Blvd., responded to this review, 5 October 2013
Dear Powelldockrat,

We apologize for not having met your expectations on your last two visits. Please, accept my deepest apologies. Moreover, we will take your comments into consideration for our future renovation. For the time being, we will rearrange our furniture and do our best to keep our rooms up to the standard. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We hope that we can exceed your standards on your next visit if you give us another chance. As management, I can assure you that I, as well as my fellow staff members, will do our best to take care of you on your next stay.
Shaker
Reviewed 30 September 2013

The agent who checked us in, Anabel Ramos, did a fantastic job making our stay memorable and enjoyable. We asked to be moved to another room with a mountain view, and she was able to find us exactly what we were looking for.

Room Tip: Find out from a current traveler were the best rooms are so that you know what to ask for.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Debra W
Pittsburgh, PA
Reviewed 21 September 2013

This is a good hotel for visiting Los Angeles. The light rail is about 1 mile away and takes you to Union Station from there you can connect will all rail locations.

For driving the Pasadena Freeway will get you downtown in 20 minutes after rush-hour 09:30

Located close to Old Pasadena.

Hotel is clean with no complaints. Pool is fair. Breakfast they were slow replenishing items.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business