Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pasadena Colorado Blvd.
Ranked #14 of 31 Hotels in Pasadena
Reviewed 2 January 2014

We came specifically for The Rose Parade and stayed 6 nights prior and during. The front desk staff were incredibly helpful, particularly Phoebe who was cheerful and patient with our many questions, since this was the first stop on our family trip to USA and we had much to learn. Incredibly convenient to the gold line light rail which opened up LA for us, with easy access this way to Old Pasadena or on to Union Station where we could change to the subway and get to Hollywood easily. The place was impeccably clean and the included breakfast made starting the day easy, though rooms were on the smaller side. Pool, spa and fitness rooms were a good bonus. Loved our stay.

Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank Wendy G

Reviewed 16 November 2013

I have stayed at this hotel before, and the location is easy to get to, right off of Colorado Boulevard. The lobby is light and airy, the breakfast is well maintained and plentiful; I found the staff to be very friendly, and there is plenty of parking, both covered and not covered.

My room was clean and quiet, the beds are EXTREMELY comfortable, and the even the pillows are labeled "soft" and "firm", so you can choose which suits you best.

The wifi is easy to connect, and response times are very fast.

My air conditioner was noisy at night. Actually, very noisy. I was glad for when it turned off, and I fell asleep before it kicked in again. The elevators are VERY slow to respond (four floors), but I would stay here again, based on my experience.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank emdicker
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Great hotel! A breath of fresh air after refusing to stay at a motel down the street. This place smells really fresh and clean. The rooms are on the smaller side but well-equipped. Staff is extremely friendly, and and the breakfast is better than you'd expect for a continental breakfast. There is also covered parking.

My only complaint would be that you can hear people in the adjoining rooms sometimes. The walls and floors seem a bit thin. But if you turn up the A/C full blast and maybe the bathroom fan, you won't hear them.

Room Tip: Top floor would probably be best to reduce noise
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Eric C
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I stayed here for a couple days with my family. This hotel is consistent with what I have come to expect from Holiday Inn Express. There was a small snafu with our A/C unit, but that was remedied immediately when we brought up the issue with front desk.
Another great stay and I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing to stay in the Pasadena area.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Very nice holiday inn express with fresh décor and very tasteful rooms. Easy access to downtown and free parking was appreciated. Excellent breakfast and very clean and tidy throughout property. Appreciated the desk staff interest and helpfulness. Would definitely stay again.

1  Thank maxwellWinnipeg
Reviewed 15 October 2013

This hotel is by far one of the best we've ever stayed in..,it's comfortable, we look for cleanliness and it'svery clean, and the staff are the best, ,,nice breakfast, convenient location.,Anabel Ramos, Christopher and Jennifer - extremely helpful staff members :-). We will stay again,,,

1  Thank ellepensacola
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I booked a stay here over winter break 2012. The booking process was extremely easy over the holiday inn website. When I checked in the gentleman at the counter was courteous, he offered us water and some other items(i think candy?) Its been awhile so I dont quite remember. The lobby was wide, quiet, and well kept. The biggest thing I judge a hotel by is by its cleanliness. The room did not disappoint. It smelled of nothing and everything was right where it was supposed to be. There were no stains anywhere. I liked that there was a mini fridge in the room. Although nothing was extravagant, yet it still modern and simple. Also, one of my group members forgot their toothbrush so we went to downstairs and they provided us with one promptly. I would totally stay here again.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank John H
Travellers also viewed these Pasadena hotels
The Westin Pasadena
The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles
Hilton Pasadena
Hilton Pasadena
#5 of 31 in Pasadena

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pasadena Colorado Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pasadena Colorado Blvd.

Address: 3500 E Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91107-3832
Region: United States > California > Pasadena
Ranked #14 of 31 Hotels in Pasadena
Price Range: £92 - £302 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pasadena Colorado Blvd. 2.5*
Take a virtual tour of the hotel. The Holiday Inn Express Pasadena Hotel features 81 guest rooms in a four-level parking structure located 1 mile east of the Pasadena Tournament of Rose Parade route, adjacent to Old Town Pasadena's historic district including 80 fine restaurants and 130 unique shops, within minutes of famous sites and attractions, such as the Rose Bowl, Pasadena Civic/Musical Center, Norton Simon Museum, Huntington Library Art Collections and Botanical Gardens. Santa Anita Race Track is also nearby, and we are about a 15 minute drive away from downtown Los Angeles. The city is also home to Pasadena Jet Propulsion Laboratory and the California Institute of Technology. Our hotel is located right off 210 freeway. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pasadena Colorado Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Pasadena-Colorado Blvd.
Holiday Inn Express Pasadena