“Great food and great drinks! ”
Review of Nikki C's

Nikki C's
Ranked #141 of 728 Restaurants in Pasadena
Price range: US$14 - US$29
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

I've come to Nikki C's quite a few times in the past two years. I've consistently had great food and service every time. Whenever I'm in the area I come here without hesitation!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

This restaurant is busy, for good reasons. Price was ok, the people there are friendly. Very attentive service. It's dark inside but with several TV for ball games. Will dine there again.

1  Thank Gary Y
Reviewed 19 March 2013 via mobile

Good food for reasonable price - menu includes pizza, a great burger , pastas and steak and seafood. Great brunch with bloody Mary's and champagne for 3 dollars. The Monday night fixed price dinner is a great deal for twenty bucks- a choice of starter , entree and dessert. Wine is extra. Reasonably priced wine list. Lots of regulars here and service is good.

Reviewed 4 March 2013

The first time I went to Nikki C's, the night crawled as the oiliness of the food kept me up. It didn't seem greasy when I ate it, but after . . . .

A few weeks ago, a couple of years later, went back because friends invited us, and liked it a lot more. Very nice salads, good seafood. I would like to try their lunch menu, as it's said that the burger is very good.

There are the standards like lasagne and veal parm, too, and everything I saw going to tables looked tasty.

Sometimes, a second try is worth it.

Reviewed 7 November 2012

Recently had the sea bass special at Nikki C's and it was outstanding! This is a delightful restaurant with a cozy feel. Will definitely dine there again on my next trip to Pasadena.