“A Destination for Thai food”
Review of Daisy Mint

Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Portland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Destination for Thai food”
Reviewed 13 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Get there early. You will soon develop favorites like the pad see yew but don't be afraid to stretch the limits of all your taste buds because each one if them will be delighted you took them there, again and again!

Visited October 2013

• Korean first
Palo Alto, California
“Wish I had more time!”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I had hardly any time, before I had to leave to the airport to pick up my husband. I thought I'd just get a soup, but the waitress told me the fastest thing would be to order an appetizer, which I did- the peanut dumplings. They were excellent! After picking up my husband and son, we actually tried to go back for dinner, but sadly they close at 9 pm and we had to find a different restaurant that was open. I was very impressed however at the great service and excellent (however small) dish that I got - I hope that I'll be able to return someday with more time and try out more of the dishes!

• Visited September 2013
“Sweet daisy mint”
Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

We love this place! The spring rolls are excellent and so are their curries! We will be coming back for a long time.

• Visited March 2013
Fairfax, Virginia
“Best Thai We've Ever Had”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

We'll add our rave to all the others. Don't miss an opportunity to eat here. It has, by far, the best Thai food we've ever had, and we are not huge fans of Thai, but this place really works for us. We've been there on every single visit to Pasadena, and for good reason. We have never been disappointed. We love the well organized menu that makes your choices clear and simple, but that doesn't mean that it lacks variety. There is something to satisfy every palate! Our favorite dish is the Spicy Eggplant with Tofu. Combine that with other main dishes, and your stomach will jump right up and thank you for bringing it there. By the way, it's a bit hard to see from the street, so make sure you know where it is beforehand.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Two-Baby-Boomers
Pasadena, California
“Consistently great!”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

A fun atmosphere (brick walls overhung with various mirrors on one side and thrift store paintings/drawings on another) and very tasty food make this a local favorite. Lunch specials are $8.50 including brown rice if you prefer and a small mixed greens salad. Some great veggie options include wonderful mild coconut pumpkin curry, spicy eggplant and green beans; options with meat include: slightly spicy green curry (beef, eggplant, bell pepper and green beans), a slightly pungent bamboo shoot pork or spicy chili beef, or a nice lime steeped beef salad. A refreshing fried catfish and green apple salad is also lovely. If you like thai iced tea, try the thai tea and lemonade combo (no dairy) for a great flavor punch.

• Visited June 2013