“A perfect day!”

Grapeline Wine Tours, Paso Robles
Ranked #2 of 24 Tours in Paso Robles
More attraction details
Owner description: Get ready for a flexible, fun-filled day in the vineyards, sampling liquid treasures crafted by passionate local winemakers. Unlike other tours, Grapeline pricing is inclusive - no extra charges for tasting or lunch - making it a better value. Reserve a spot on a public tour with pick-ups at all area hotels, or schedule a departure from your front door for a private group outing coordinated by a wine country insider.
Reviewed 5 June 2014

My girlfriends and I visited Paso for a day of wine tasting. Fritz made our day truly fabulous! He was knowledgable, entertaining, and friendly. We visited 4 wineries plus a place that makes olive oil. What a truly amazing day! Thank you, Fritz!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We cannot speak highly enough of the day we had. Fritz was our driver who certainly made it a day to remember.

We sampled some excellent wine and really enjoyed the company and chats with fellow wine tasters.

However my favourite was the California Hooch at the Red Stoles Stillhouse, it packs a great punch and is jealously gaurded by me, experienced imbibers only.

Also get make sure Fritz takes to the Maddona hotel.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

We loved it. Fritz is the man. We're definitely returning w/them!! He's amazing and very professional w/awesome attitude.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We scheduled a wine tour this past weekend with Grapeline. We loved it! Peggy our tour guide was knowledgeable, professional and friendly. The picnic lunch was delicious. During our tour we went to four wineries with all tastings and cave tour set up before we arrived. We were in Paso to celebrate my husbands 50th birthday. The group we were with was FUN and made this trip very memorable. We will definitely use Grapeline again!

1  Thank LJW309
Reviewed 10 May 2014

This is my second time to Paso Robles and my significant others 10+... We both decided this is definitely the way to enjoy wine tasting. Comfortable, enjoyable, leisurely. Our driver Fritz was very knowledgeable and friendly. We enjoyed a delicious lunch and spent just enough time at each stop.
I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone that would like to spend a relaxing afternoon wine tasting.