“Overall a very pleasant meal...”

Enoteca Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #20 of 196 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Price range: US$8 - US$41
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: A cutting edge, tantalizing culinary and hospitality experience centered in the heart of the Paso Robles wine country.
Los Angeles, California
“Overall a very pleasant meal...”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I was staying at the Bella Serra for the weekend on a wine tasting trip and the restaurant had great reviews, so it seemed like a good opportunity not to miss.
I made reservation the day before to ensure a table and when we got there the place was fairly busy.
I'd requested a table by the fireplace, which we got. The food was good I had the lamb chops and my friend had the steak. Both of which were good, with large tasty portions of meat and vegetables.
A winery had given me a tip that there was no corkage fee on the first bottle of wine form the local area, so I took the advantage of this tip...

Only slight grumbles, were the TV on in the bar was a visual distraction, as other dining reviews have mentioned, and the coffee choices were limited to coffee (no latte, cappuccino or espresso available).
Overall a very pleasant meal...

• Visited April 2014

Anaheim, California
“Very cherry”
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

Hotel restaurants can be tricky but this one works. Great service with a good menu. The Caesar salad was really good and was offered with anchovies in a semi-classic style. The best was the Lamb chops in a cherry sauce that really works well here. The Lamb was definitely that plumb very tasty Colorado quality. Nice room that was very busy but not loud.

Visited February 2014
Concord, California
“Lovely and delish”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Had a wonderful breakfast by the fireplace. This is a beautiful place with excellent and FAST service. Food was great, too! I also had room service for dinner which was excellent, too! Even with room service, the food was piping hot and wonderful.

• Visited January 2014
Santa Barbara, California
“This should not be overlooked!!! Exceptional!”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

This was quite a find.Enoteca can be seen from the 101, but is right off of Hwy 46 West. This was my third visit here and I must rave about it because my last visit was truly an exceptional experience. I have been there for breakfast once and dinner twice. Dinner is the real find here. Definetly make reservations.We were able to request a fireplace table because of this which was cozy.We had the steamed clams and mussels and had the Colorado Rack of Lamb which was out of this world! The flavors were amazing! The seafood was fresh and my lamb was perfectly;prepared;not overcooked or oversauced.The portions were generous
Sheila was our server.This was the best all around restaurant experience I've had in a long time and my most enjoyable one here because of the food quality and her service.This was the first time we've had her as our server and it was an experience! She is extremly knowledgeable about food, wine, and what Paso Robles has to offer.Our meal was paired with a special bottle of wine within our budget. (Ecluse Improv) It really bought out the flavors in our dishes and she also went out her way to arrange a tasting at the winery for us. Service was extremely attentive and genuine.I will definetly return again!

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Amy A
“5 Star experience in a hotel dining room”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

This is one of the best restaurants in Paso Robles, just ask a local. We've been told that 70% of their patrons are locals. Located in the La Bella Sera Hotel (just off 101). The menu is varied and most of the ingredients are locally grown. The food is consistently excellent. The servings are generous ! I love the brined pork chops and my husband always orders the halibut. This restaurant features a complete wine list and has a full bar. Check out the homemade soups which are delicious as are the salads and flatbreads.

I can't say enough about the service. Our server, Patrick, recommended some terrific local wines and was exceptionally knowledgeable about the food and the wines. We get 5 star service (Patrick even remembers our favorite table by the fireplace) even when we haven't been there in months.)

We have eaten here for breakfast, lunch and dinner and have never been disappointed!

• Visited November 2013