“Five Stars”
Review of JUST Inn

JUST Inn
Ranked #19 of 30 Paso Robles B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 June 2012

My husband and I just celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary at the Just Inn. We have very high standards and were impressed with every aspect of our stay. Prior to arrival the staff was very attentive with quick responses to all of our questions. During our stay all of the staff was outstanding and treated us like guests in their own home. Timothy their Restaurant & Banquet manager is unmatched and the best we have experienced. All of the meals on property were spectacular, with a memorable breakfast included each morning. Our one night into town we hired one of their preferred transportation companies; Epic Limousine Service. I highly recommend them. Isaiah was prompt, friendly and very professional. When you top all this off with a beautiful, comfortable room and great, great wine; this Inn is a must!

Room Tip: We loved the Sussex Room
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LizaS S

Reviewed 10 April 2012

We stayed in the Sussex Suite. I really can't call it just a suite as it is amazing and more like a small luxury apartment.
I would recommend this as a fantastic place to stay but would not recommend dining at Deborah's Room. We had two breakfasts there and they were not that good. There wasn't a choice of what to order, you got what they brought. There was no consideration of someone being a vegetarian. I had expected much healthier foods than what was served.
We also had one dinner at Deborah's Room and it was not worth the money. The issue is, there is no place near the Just Inn to eat so you need to travel back to Paso Robles and that is a hike. I would suggest staying one night at the Just Inn and then staying the rest of your trip in Paso Robles.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SEF21
Tracy_Dauterman, Manager at JUST Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2012

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the Sussex Suite during your recent visit. I really appreciate your feedback on our breakfast. We take all comments seriously and yours are prompting changes to the breakfast menu and service. We should always be able to accommodate vegetarians. I'm very sorry you did not enjoy dinner at The Restaurant - I'm interested in hearing what you have to say. Please feel free to contact me at tracy@justinwine.com.

Reviewed 22 February 2012

We have always been in love with Justin Wines, and the Just Inn, didn't disappoint. We arrived on a very busy holiday weekend, and the staff outdid themselves with smiles and helpfulness! We stayed in the Tuscany Suite which was BEAUTIFUL! The room had an adorable sitting area with a fireplace. The bedroom is comfortable and cozy. We had 2 private balconies with amazing views of the vineyards! A bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon and a cheese plate were waiting in our room upon arrival. We loved everything about it and can't wait to return!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback - we enjoyed hosting you and would love to see you again soon. Cheers!

Reviewed 23 January 2012

We stayed in a beautiful room, ate a fabulous private dinner, drank wonderful wines and enjoyed celebrating with our friends at Justin and at Just Inn. We highly recommend the complete Justin experience!

Room Tip: Every room is great.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rhonda B

Thank you for your review! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience. Please come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 19 July 2011

My story starts like this....I chose to propose to my fiance, and I wanted to do it at a vineyard in Paso Robles, CA, since we love the wine from this region. I chose Justin since it USED TO BE one of our favorite wines. We took a flight, followed by a very long drive on a dangerous, dark, and winding road that was WAY off the beaten path of the other vineyards. When we got there we were un-impressed, and the receptionist and manager screwed up my reservation. They had me staying there the next night ( the wrong night) and didn't even help me to get another room there that night. They almost ruined my entire proposal, and didn't even apologize...In fact they were very rude and just tried to get rid of us with no sympathy...no offer of something to make amends. I later found out that this place/vineyard has gone totally commercial, which explains why they clearly don't care about people. These were the most rude people I have ever met, and being a native New Yorker, that's saying something!!! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS OVERPRICED, COMMERCIAL, COOKIE-CUTTER vineyard, or bed and breakfast...You'll thank me.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Jared_Sil
Tracy_Dauterman, Manager at JUST Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2011

Dear Jared,

I am very sorry about your experience. Especially during such an emotional, exciting, and what should be a very happy event in your life.

When our reservationist booked your stay over the phone with you she confirmed that you would be checking-in on July 14 and checking-out on July 15. When you arrived on Wednesday, July 13, we did not have availability or we would have gladly checked you into one of our four suites. Your reservation was confirmed in advance via email with a confirmation letter stating that you would be checking in on July 14th and checking out on July 15th. I would like to apologize for the mistake in the dates of your booking.

In order to prevent similar situations from occurring in the future, our reservationists are now calling guests a week in advance to confirm their check-in day and date. I have also requested that they verbally confirm both the day and date of check-in and check-out for reservations made over the phone.

I am sorry you did not enjoy the drive to the winery. We are located approximately 30 minutes from town in a rural area surrounded by vineyards and wildlife.

We were happy to make arrangements for you to stay at a local B&B. I am glad things worked out for your proposal, and I am very truly sorry that we were not able to satisfy you during your visit.

We definitely care about each and every guest who walks through our doors. I thank you for your feedback. I am incorporating immediate changes to correct the issues you experienced.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you would like to discuss this further.

JUSTIN Vineyards & Winery
tracy@justinwine.com

Reviewed 12 July 2011

The four rooms are all different but all spacious and luxurious. Staff was friendly and informal. Food in the restaurant was superb. This is a pricey experience but it met our expectations and hopes. They do need to add wifi soon, though.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2011

The JUST Inn is the B&B attached to the Justin Winery. We stayed at the Bordeaux suite which is the only one by the actual wine making part of the vineyard. There are a few other suites by the tasting room / restaurant area. It is very luxurious. They give you a free bottle of wine and cheese plate on arrival. A free wine tasting and tour area included. It is a bit expensive, but a nice getaway for a night. You can also go tasting at the other wineries in the area. The Justin wines are quite good. You can eat at the restaurant there - the food is very good, but expensive.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Tracy_Dauterman, Manager at JUST Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2011

Dear Andy_the_diver,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at the JUST Inn!

I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. I hope we'll see you again soon!

JUSTIN Vineyards & Winery