“Wonderful Addition to Paso Robles”

Children's Museum at the Paso Robles Volunteer Firehouse
Ranked #61 of 164 things to do in Paso Robles
More attraction details
Owner description: The Paso Robles Children's Museum is an interactive educational facility for children, their families, and the community which showcases the heritage of the Paso Robles Volunteer Firehouse. We offer experiences for the general public, as well as school/youth group programming.
Paso Robles, CA
73 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Wonderful Addition to Paso Robles”
Reviewed 22 December 2011

Great place to take children. The North County has needed a Children's Museum for years and it is nice that this location has more than filled that need.

Tuscany
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“learn having fun!”
Reviewed 20 July 2011

with my son 11 years old and my grandaughter 5, we went to this museum,reluctantly,because my 11 years son was not enthusiastic to visit a playground for his neese...
In few minutes he has enjoyed it so much ,and after two hours he would not leave!
Even me, 63 years old, I have enjoyed on top of watching the kids play,to build a structure with pillars, beams and floors and make it test with a simulation of a n erathquake.
i even ride a motorcicle that looked as an Harley Davidson, but was a Kawasaki. my wife would not let me ride a real one!

Visited July 2011
roxyldh
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best place to spend time with your children”
Reviewed 7 January 2010

We had so much fun taking our two and four year olds to the museum. They have a different art project everyday. Our four year old loves the ball room upstairs and the pizza kitchen, while our two year old loves the toddler farm. They have a membership we just signed up for and have already gotten our monies worth in the first month.

Paso Robles, CA
“Hours of Fun”
Reviewed 5 November 2008

We throughly enjoyed our visit to the Children's Museum. Our 6 yr old daughter loved every area of the museum. She especially loved the market and pizza kitchen area. The museum brings out the imagination in everyone. It was just fun watching all the kids interact with each other and just having fun. The hardest part was getting her to want to leave after hours of fun.

Paso Robles
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great time at the children's museum”
Reviewed 6 October 2008

My three kids and I had a fabulous time at the Children's Museum in Paso Robles. Although the museum is designed for younger children, even my 14 year old enjoyed hanging out with her brothers. The programs offered are terrific for my 9 year old - and of course, my 4 year old finds endless fun!

4 Thank Emilypasogirl

Travellers who viewed Children's Museum at the Paso Robles Volunteer Firehouse also viewed

Paso Robles, San Luis Obispo County

Been to Children's Museum at the Paso Robles Volunteer Firehouse? Share your experiences!