“Stop Here” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #9 of 162 things to do in Paso Robles
Rock Island, Illinois
“Stop Here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Great tasting. A steal at $5 for all the wine you get to try. Great wine, knowledgeable taster, fun atmosphere. There we a bunch of people just hanging out on their patio having a good time. We would have too if we had more time! Joined their wine club as well. (Guess it's going to cost us more than $5!!)

Visited May 2014

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Lovely Place on a Scenic Drive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

My friends and I stopped here on a road trip from San Francisco to Orange County. We took a drive on a gorgeous winding road (I think it was 46 to Vineyard Drive) that lead us to the wineries to start our fantastic time. Everyone there was super nice and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend the wine tasting, which for only $5 was a great value. I let them know that I only drink white wines and they went off menu to let me sample many (maybe all) of their whites. I sent home a bottle each of my favorites (the Pinot Grigio and the Viognier), so I ended up not having to pay the tasting fee. I will definitely go back next time I am in the area.

Visited May 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great Reds”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Very friendly and "small" vineyard. We were tired of touring the corporate vineyards and we decided to try this one. We fell in love with the Mountain Zinfandel and became members right away. Their wines are delicious and full bodied.

Visited October 2013
Glendale, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mountain Zin at its Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The Opolo winery is a "must stop" in the Paso Robles area, especially if you enjoy mountain zinfandel wine. The staff is knowledgeable, friendly and very helpful. Tasters are warmly greeted and there is no rush to leave. Great!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank LeslieMC91208
Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Superb wines tasted in picturesque surroundings.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

We visited Opolo a few days after the busy Zinfandel weekend festivities. As a result we had a very leisurely tasting with a very pleasant and knowledgable server. She gave us the five excellent featured wines plus some of the reserve club wines from the weekend BBQ.
All of the wines were exceptional and of very good value. This was our third visit and it remains one of our favourite wineries.

Visited March 2014