Spectacular property and host. The morning food is prepared with fresh herbs from the estate's garden in the finest tradition one usually finds in European fine B&B settings. The views, serenity and environment were perfect for us. Helpful with places to visit and local restaurants we felt as if we were visiting old friends. Definately a wonderful place to plant your bags and wander the vineyards and sample the tastings. You won't regret the visit, if lucky enough you may hear the host play his interpretations of classical, jazz and flamingo influenced acoustic guitars!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax at our romantic Villa located close to town and yet worlds away. Surrounded by vineyards, bask in the sun by the pool and enjoy see forever views from our 1200 ft elevation on a ten acre estate,lined with olive trees, lavender, and many kinds of flowers. Four suites, all with full bath, private patios or walk out sundecks. Southwest/Tuscan decor; eclectic furnishings; flat screen DVD players in every room for private movie viewing our library of over 500 first run movies. Air conditioned, Pool, serene, exclusive. Owner is Executive Chef and winemaker. Est. 2007.. Ten minutes from 20 wineries, located in the heart of the "Backroads wine district" in east Paso Robles. WALK to a nearby winery for a picnic and tasting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Desperado Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Valdemosa Hotel Paso Robles
- Valdemosa Hotel Paso Robles