We spent two nights here and had a lovely trip. Tom the owner was welcoming, informative and a great conversationalist. He is also a super musician and we spent an evening with some live music as a plus! The room was as advertised and the inn is peaceful and a bit removed from the town which was what we wanted. Tom gave us some free tasting passes to good wineries and also told us about a funky but NATURAL Hot spring down the road. Breakfast was good and all in all, we will be back. It was a great two days away from it all. Oh, and it was very easy top reserve the room even with the special offer we had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax at our romantic Villa located close to town and yet worlds away. Surrounded by vineyards, bask in the sun by the pool and enjoy see forever views from our 1200 ft elevation on a ten acre estate,lined with olive trees, lavender, and many kinds of flowers. Four suites, all with full bath, private patios or walk out sundecks. Southwest/Tuscan decor; eclectic furnishings; flat screen DVD players in every room for private movie viewing our library of over 500 first run movies. Air conditioned, Pool, serene, exclusive. Owner is Executive Chef and winemaker. Est. 2007.. Ten minutes from 20 wineries, located in the heart of the "Backroads wine district" in east Paso Robles. WALK to a nearby winery for a picnic and tasting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Desperado Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Valdemosa Hotel Paso Robles
- Valdemosa Hotel Paso Robles