We celebrated our good friends Birthday at Sundance Inn. What a treat spending two absolutely wonderful days at this jewel above the valley of Paso Robles. Our host, Tom, was so welcoming and accommodating to our needs. What's not to love while sipping wine, listening to soft relaxing music, catching up with old friends and enjoying soft breezes while admiring the spectacular views and the quietness of this beautiful property. We can't wait to come back and have more time to experience your beautiful guitar playing and enjoy your passion of cooking. Your unique breakfast selections were so tasty and a welcome break from the "norm" B&B cuisine.
Thank you Tom!
Kathie & Larry
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax at our romantic Villa located close to town and yet worlds away. Surrounded by vineyards, bask in the sun by the pool and enjoy see forever views from our 1200 ft elevation on a ten acre estate,lined with olive trees, lavender, and many kinds of flowers. Four suites, all with full bath, private patios or walk out sundecks. Southwest/Tuscan decor; eclectic furnishings; flat screen DVD players in every room for private movie viewing our library of over 500 first run movies. Air conditioned, Pool, serene, exclusive. Owner is Executive Chef and winemaker. Est. 2007.. Ten minutes from 20 wineries, located in the heart of the "Backroads wine district" in east Paso Robles. WALK to a nearby winery for a picnic and tasting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Desperado Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Valdemosa Hotel Paso Robles
- Valdemosa Hotel Paso Robles