“Fabulous, Fabulous, and More Fabulous!!”

The Creekside Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #10 of 30 Paso Robles B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 June 2011

We went to the inn for my Girlfriend's Birthday. It is a fantastic and very charming environment. Lynn is a Perfect host. She really saw to every Detail and nuance that makes a Bed & Breakfast stay special. Thank you again for your Hospitality! We will definitely return!

Greg White & Robin Barnette

Room Tip: ask for Room with a View
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for The Creekside Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed 21 May 2011

Creekside b&b is a wonderful get away in the wine country. The room is very cozy with a big rock fireplace. Fresh ground coffee in the morning with a delicious breakfast delivered to you in the morning. Lynn was out of town one day and friends Cheryl and Whit were the hostesses. I really enjoyed the wine tasting with the cheese and nuts. Per Cazo wine is the best in the area in my estimation. Cheryl prepared a gormet breakfast as did Lynn the next morning. I look forward to a return visit in the future.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
lynnevigneron, Owner at The Creekside Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2011

So glad you enjoyed your time in Paso Robles. I am lucky to have good friends to help me when I need to be away for a few days. I look forward to your next visit and baring another family emergency, we have a few more breakfasts to offer as well as more wine tastings! Come back soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2011

We loved our stay at Creekside B & B. As soon as we arrived we were warmly greeted by Lynne, the owner, and shown to our room. We stayed in the upstairs "room with a view." Unfortunately, it rained the entire time we were there (two nights) but even so the view out over the creek was beautiful. There's something about the sound of rain on a tin roof that is soothing and relaxing as well. We spent an entire morning by our fireplace, reading, and drinking the great coffee (whole bean coffee in the room!). The stay includes wine tasting of their wines - which are excellent - and a complimentary bottle of your choice. We have already booked a return trip in the fall. If you are looking for a romantic getaway in the wine country, this is it!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
lynnevigneron, Owner at The Creekside Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2011

Yes it rained, but it did not dampen the fun. I tried to make your birthday trip memorable. Looking forward to your September visit.

Reviewed 26 February 2011

My wife and I recently celebrated our birthdays at the Creekside Bed & Breakfast. All the praise from prior writers is well deserved. The room is great, really a suite. The bed the most comfortable of a lifetime. The location is perfect if you want to visit the interesting family-run wineries that are all clustered along Vineyard Drive. But it's the hospitality that makes Creekside great. Lynne is the best host ever.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
lynnevigneron, Owner at The Creekside Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2011

Many guests ask what we enjoy most about being innkeepers and honestly, it is the chance to meet lovely people like these guests. I try to treat everyone like I would like to be treated and I have very high standards. I can't wait til they come back for a return visit.

Reviewed 23 February 2011

As a birthday treat we traveled up to Paso Robles and stayed at the Creekside B&B. It exceeded all expectations. Lynne and Dave were going to be out of town while we were there, but they let us know ahead of time and their friends Cheryl and Whit took very good care of us. We started our adventure with a private tasting of Per Cazo wines. Don't miss this, the wine and cheese pairings are wonderful. We had the creekside room and it was so quite, comfortable and spacious with the fireplace going that it was hard to leave. The location is perfect to travel to the wineries or to pop into town for dinner. Lynne had recommend several restaurants and we chose Bistro Laurent for their 5 course tasting menu with accompanying wines. The only thing better was the breakfast that was brought to our room each morning. A true gourmet experience! So good that I just had to ask for the recipe, and Lynne was kind enough to share it with me. We will defiantly come back to a place that makes you feel so amazing.

1  Thank mikeypj
Reviewed 21 February 2011

We had the pleasure of staying in the Creekside room over Valentine weekend. When we arrived we were greeted by Dave and Lynn and were offered a private tasting, with cheese, etc paired with the wines they were tasting, all were great! What a special way to start our adventure. The room was so lovely and the area so private and romantic we decided to bbq and stay in for the evening. Once your there you will not want to leave. It was a perfect stay, the breakfast Lynn made was INCREDIBLE. We took our little dog as well and Dave and Lynn were very comfortable with him as well. We will definitely be back and have already told many of our friends about it. What a lovely was to bring in Valentines Day.
p.s. We also left a shirt there and Lynn mailed it back to us...truly great people!!

Reviewed 18 December 2010

The Creekside B&B is by far the most charming, most comfortable B&B I have stayed in. The fireplace and the quick acting furnace warmed up the room beautifully prior to my crawling under the comforter.The bed was soooooo comfortable, I didn't want to get out. Fresh ground coffee beans for an initial cup of coffee when I finally arose just enhanced my palate for the wonderful Breakfast Lynne prepared. The countryside in and around the B&B leaves nothing to the imagination. It is beautiful. The olive oil tasting room just up the road was a treat. We were able to taste the first press and watch it being made. I can't wait to go back and do some more exploring! And I will definately reserve my room at The Creekside B&B.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends