The Creekside Bed & Breakfast
La Bellasera Hotel and Suites(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$219
Great 4.5/5
Courtyard Marriott Paso Robles(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
US$138
Great 4.5/5
Adelaide Inn(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
US$129
Great 4.5/5
Holiday Inn Express & Suites(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
US$140
Great 4.5/5
Hampton Inn & Suites - Paso Robles(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$152
Hampton.com
Great 4.5/5
Best Western Plus Black Oak(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$127
Agoda.com
Great 4.5/5
Paso Robles Inn(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$159
Orbitz.com
Very Good 4/5
La Quinta Inn & Suites Paso Robles(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
US$134
Hotel Cheval(Paso Robles)
US$446
Excellent 5/5
Melody Ranch Motel(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$85
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsfire pitb bfresh coffee beanscreek sidegrinderwine tastingboth morningsbarrel roomwild turkeyswonderful accommodationsher husbandcountry roadgirls weekendsmall refrigeratortwo nightscoffee makercomfortable beds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 June 2011

We went to the inn for my Girlfriend's Birthday. It is a fantastic and very charming environment. Lynn is a Perfect host. She really saw to every Detail and nuance that makes a Bed & Breakfast stay special. Thank you again for your Hospitality! We will definitely return!

Greg White & Robin Barnette

Room Tip: ask for Room with a View
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2011

Creekside b&b is a wonderful get away in the wine country. The room is very cozy with a big rock fireplace. Fresh ground coffee in the morning with a delicious breakfast delivered to you in the morning. Lynn was out of town one day and friends Cheryl and Whit were the hostesses. I really enjoyed the wine tasting with the cheese and nuts. Per Cazo wine is the best in the area in my estimation. Cheryl prepared a gormet breakfast as did Lynn the next morning. I look forward to a return visit in the future.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
lynnevigneron, Owner at The Creekside Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2011

So glad you enjoyed your time in Paso Robles. I am lucky to have good friends to help me when I need to be away for a few days. I look forward to your next visit and baring another family emergency, we have a few more breakfasts to offer as well as more wine tastings! Come back soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2011

We loved our stay at Creekside B & B. As soon as we arrived we were warmly greeted by Lynne, the owner, and shown to our room. We stayed in the upstairs "room with a view." Unfortunately, it rained the entire time we were there (two nights) but even so the view out over the creek was beautiful. There's something about the sound of rain on a tin roof that is soothing and relaxing as well. We spent an entire morning by our fireplace, reading, and drinking the great coffee (whole bean coffee in the room!). The stay includes wine tasting of their wines - which are excellent - and a complimentary bottle of your choice. We have already booked a return trip in the fall. If you are looking for a romantic getaway in the wine country, this is it!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
lynnevigneron, Owner at The Creekside Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2011

Yes it rained, but it did not dampen the fun. I tried to make your birthday trip memorable. Looking forward to your September visit.

Reviewed 26 February 2011

My wife and I recently celebrated our birthdays at the Creekside Bed & Breakfast. All the praise from prior writers is well deserved. The room is great, really a suite. The bed the most comfortable of a lifetime. The location is perfect if you want to visit the interesting family-run wineries that are all clustered along Vineyard Drive. But it's the hospitality that makes Creekside great. Lynne is the best host ever.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
lynnevigneron, Owner at The Creekside Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2011

Many guests ask what we enjoy most about being innkeepers and honestly, it is the chance to meet lovely people like these guests. I try to treat everyone like I would like to be treated and I have very high standards. I can't wait til they come back for a return visit.

Reviewed 23 February 2011

As a birthday treat we traveled up to Paso Robles and stayed at the Creekside B&B. It exceeded all expectations. Lynne and Dave were going to be out of town while we were there, but they let us know ahead of time and their friends Cheryl and Whit took very good care of us. We started our adventure with a private tasting of Per Cazo wines. Don't miss this, the wine and cheese pairings are wonderful. We had the creekside room and it was so quite, comfortable and spacious with the fireplace going that it was hard to leave. The location is perfect to travel to the wineries or to pop into town for dinner. Lynne had recommend several restaurants and we chose Bistro Laurent for their 5 course tasting menu with accompanying wines. The only thing better was the breakfast that was brought to our room each morning. A true gourmet experience! So good that I just had to ask for the recipe, and Lynne was kind enough to share it with me. We will defiantly come back to a place that makes you feel so amazing.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple