“Perfrct B&B in the heart of wine country”

The Creekside Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #10 of 30 Paso Robles B&B and Inns
Denver, Colorado
“Perfrct B&B in the heart of wine country”
Reviewed 24 April 2013

I went to Paso Robles a couple weekends ago (early April 2013) with some girlfriends to celebrate our birthdays and we stayed at Creekside B&B. The location is perfect for wine tasting. My friend and I were in the top room and it has an awesome gas fireplace in the middle of the room. The bed and sheets provided 2 of the best nights of sleep I've ever had. The wine tastings at Per Cazo are amazing as well. An all around awesome place to stay in Paso Robles.

Room Tip: Both rooms are marvelous!
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 24 April 2013

My gal pals and I went up to Paso for a girls weekend and stayed at the Creekside B&B. Let me say that this place is fantastic! Great food (amazing breakfast by owner Lynne), great location (on Vineyard Dr, the main wine road), great atmosphere (cozy clean rooms with the most amazing beds!) and great people & pets ( Lynne and Dave with their dog Roise, 2 friendly cats and goats)! We'll definetly come back next time we are coming to town.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
lynnevigneron, Owner at The Creekside Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 29 May 2013
I must confess that you and your friends were some of the most fun guests EVER! We try to put a lot of love and attention to detail and it is very rewarding to receive the kind words of appreciation.
New York City, New York
Reviewed 6 March 2013

We were staying in Paso for 6 nights and wanted to split our stay between a hotel close to downtown Paso, and a B&B closer to the wineries. We chose Creekside for the B&B. While we are not generally B&B people, we loved the privacy of Creekside. There are only 2 rooms and we selected the groundfloor room (no stairs to climb with heavy suitcases). The room consists of a king bed (with the softest sheets I've ever slept on!), a living/eating area with a fireplace, and a kitchenette (microwave, no stove, and small fridge), and bathroom. Lynne is the most gracious hostess. She brings breakfast when you want it (between 8 and 10 am), and what a breakfast they are! On the morning we left, she made us banana bread "for the road". Having the kitchenette is very convenient if you do not want to go out for dinner every night. One night, we went to a Trader Joe's in Templeton (a 10 - 15 minute drive) and picked up food for dinner. We had a relaxing evening eating and having a bottle of wine before the fireplace. When we were there, it was too cold (for us) to sit outside. However, there is a bar-b-que grill and firepit for warmer evenings. I definitely would recommend Creekside. BTW, Lynne and Dave's winery, Per Cazo, has some very nice wines which Lynne will offer for tasting.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
lynnevigneron, Owner at The Creekside Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 19 March 2013
Since you mention that you do not usually stay in B&B's when you travel, we are especially honored that you chose us for your recent trip to Paso Robles wine country. It was wonderful getting acquainted over a glass of wine. We are grateful for your compliments of both our inn and our wine and hope when the hustle and bustle of NYC gets the better of you, you can remember the peace and quiet you found at Creekside. Please, come back soon.
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 19 February 2013

We had a great time at The Creekside Bed and Breakfast! The B&B is located on a beautiful road and right on a creek. The rooms were spacious, clean, cozy and warm. It was nice to have some privacy away from the main house as well.

San Juan Bautista, California, Usa
Reviewed 19 February 2013

I got married Jan. 26, 2013 near downtown Paso Robles, and my seven bridesmaids and myself had the best girl's night here the night before my wedding. So relaxing, so cozy and so peaceful tucked away on beautiful Vineyard drive amid rolling hills and old oak trees draped in green moss. The rooms here are immaculate, warm and tastefully decorated. I would describe it as having a magical cottage-like feel, and I love that it's right next to a creek. Both rooms are recently remodeled and redecorated, and we LOVED the upstairs fireplace. If you're in Paso Robles to wine taste, this is also an ideal place to stay as it's centrally located to a number of vineyards (and the Per Cazo wines here are to die for, as well). This is definitely a hidden gem. The owners, Lynn and Dave, are also very knowledgeable about the area and make great suggestions about where to visit and dine. A superb stay. Thank you for making my wedding weekend so special!

Wenatchee, Washington
Reviewed 18 February 2013

Located in the heart of wine country, Creekside B&B offers prompt and attentive service, privacy, and easy access to downtown Paso Robles and surrounding wineries. Although it is a short hop into adorable downtown Paso Robles, Creekside B&B is tucked into its own lovely, quiet nook. Our group inhabited the two suites located in the adorable converted barn. Tastefully decorated, and outfitted in luxurious linens, both the upstairs and downstairs suites offered multiple comfortable beds and beautiful kitchenettes. Both suites had fireplaces in the rooms, the perfect place to crack open a bottle of Zin and relax! Speaking of wine, do not miss a tasting of the B&B's associated winery, Per Cazo Cellars. I certainly found that a mere taste was not enough when it came to their delicious Grenache-Zin blend. Yum.

Although it was a bit chilly for swimming when I visited in January, the pool and surrounding patio were beautiful and inviting. Had the in-room fireplace not been so inviting, I might have been sad about the cooler temperatures keeping me from taking a dip in the pool.

I will certainly book Creekside B&B for my next visit to the Paso area, and I may have to order some Per Cazo wine to tide me over until my next visit.

Seattle, Washington, United States
Reviewed 17 February 2013

From now on, this is the only place I'll choose to stay when visiting Paso Robles!! The B&B is located in the heart of Paso's vineyards and wineries, and is just a short jaunt down the highway to downtown Paso. Dave and Lynne are THE most gracious hosts, and their inn is cozy, intimate, peaceful, and elegant all at the same time. I stayed in the downstairs room by the creek, and HOLY COW was it amazing. Full kitchen, fire place, sliding glass doors that open up to the sloping lawn and creek. I could probably write several sonnets about the gorgeous king bed with the most comfortable mattress and luxurious sheets I have ever slept on... There is even a sneaky wall pull-out bed that my friend slept on, and she said it was the best night's sleep she'd had in a year! Suffice it to say, the room is stunning- good luck trying to wrench yourself from it to go explore the countless wineries that are located close by. An out-of-this-world breakfast is prepared by Lynne in the morning, and you can even set up a tasting of their own personal label, Per Cazo Cellars. My favorite was the Zing- it's a zinfandel mixed with a Grenache, and it is heavenly. Did I mention the pool, hot tub, and the sweetest dog you'll ever meet named Rosie? Just the icing on the cake to my favorite new place. Do yourself a favor and book your stay here NOW. Dave and Lynne are such gracious hosts, and do an outstanding job representing the gorgeous region that they call home. Can I go back yet?