This was the best bed and breakfast I have ever stayed in. The three course gourmet breakfast was delicious and plentiful. Our room, "room with a view" was beautiful and the view was breathtaking! Another plus of the room is you have two sets of double doors separating you from the rest of the house so it feels completely private. They offered us lovely snacks with a personal wine tasting as well which was a major plus. These people have class. They treat you like actual house guests without invading your privacy. Couldn't recommend it more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Seven Quails, an intimate, luxurious two-suite bed and breakfast for four to six people. Roosting on a hilltop with a necklace of vineyards, the Inn is located just west of Paso Robles amongst California's answer to the terroir of France's Rhone Valley, the west side vineyards of Paso Robles. Seven Quails is about many things: a vineyard, the land, remembrances, nature as it used to be, spectacular views, peace and quiet. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Seven Quails Vineyards Bed And Breakfast
- Seven Quails Vineyards Hotel Paso Robles
- 7 Quails Vineyards Bed & Breakfast