We recently went on a weekend getaway to celebrate two birthdays and we are so thankful to have found this place. Our hosts Dave and Karina were exceptional. They prepared a cute welcome sign, made delicious breakfasts each morning that catered to all our dietary needs (no pork, dairy free, gluten free-ish), and even sent us home with some delicious goodies as a birthday gift. They were very sweet and easy to talk with. One evening after a full day of wine tasting, we ate dinner together at the house and they taught us how to play a new domino game that lasted well into the night. They shared a delicious port from a neighboring vineyard and we ended up spending many hours laughing and drinking.
The property grounds are lovely -- I know it would be even more so during the spring when the vines have green on them. We stayed in the room with a view, which was very spacious and what a view it did have! I indulged in a warm bath and slept so well. I love feeling like I'm a part of the family, not just a guest. I definitely look forward to planning another trip where we can stay at this beautiful property again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Seven Quails, an intimate, luxurious two-suite bed and breakfast for four to six people. Roosting on a hilltop with a necklace of vineyards, the Inn is located just west of Paso Robles amongst California's answer to the terroir of France's Rhone Valley, the west side vineyards of Paso Robles. Seven Quails is about many things: a vineyard, the land, remembrances, nature as it used to be, spectacular views, peace and quiet. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Seven Quails Vineyards Bed And Breakfast
- 7 Quails Vineyards Bed & Breakfast
- Seven Quails Vineyards Hotel Paso Robles