I can only echo the views of other reviewers - Seven Quails offers genuine hospitality, a stunning room and wonderful food and wine, all for an incredibly reasonable price. This is probably the most amazing place I have ever stayed in my life (and I'm very picky!).
Highlights were the extraordinarily decadent bathroom, the best breakfasts of our stay (homemade warm apple turnovers, mmmm...), the barrell tasting with extensive canapes (= dinner!) one night, and the opportunity to go into town and eat at Artisan, an amazing restaurant. I also wanted to add something I don't think many other reviewers have mentioned - the B&B offers wonderful opportunities to watch wildlife, from deer and ground squirrels on the dirt road running to the B&B, to turkey vultures overhead, and hummingbirds visiting the feeders on the patio.
Paso has lovely wineries - we enjoyed ourselves much more than we did in Napa and Sonoma, in terms of the quality of the wine, the friendliness of the servers in the wineries, and the scenery on the drives to the wineries. If you don't drink red, I'd highly recommend Adelaida, Tablas Creek and Edward Sellers.
Karina and Dave, thank you so much. We'll be back as soon as we can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Seven Quails, an intimate, luxurious two-suite bed and breakfast for four to six people. Roosting on a hilltop with a necklace of vineyards, the Inn is located just west of Paso Robles amongst California's answer to the terroir of France's Rhone Valley, the west side vineyards of Paso Robles. Seven Quails is about many things: a vineyard, the land, remembrances, nature as it used to be, spectacular views, peace and quiet. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Seven Quails Vineyards Bed And Breakfast
- Seven Quails Vineyards Hotel Paso Robles
- 7 Quails Vineyards Bed & Breakfast