Seven Quails Vineyards B&B was one of the best, if not the best B&B experience we have had in 20 years of travel. It sits atop a commanding hill surrounded by vineyards with 360 degree views in a rural and quiet area 3.5 miles from downtown Paso Robles. The home is spacious and tastefully appointed with eclectic art and relaxing lounge areas. The Room with a View, where we stayed a week, is private with a plush bathroom and light-blocking shades that let you sleep-in if you choose. The hosts, Karina & David provide just the right amount of attention and downright pampering w/o being intrusive. The three-course gourmet breakfasts are fantastic. We and other guests could not resist taking pictures of the culinary creations before diving in. Any negatives? the place is off the main road about 3/4ths of a mile with a couple of turns but the directions provided (w/pictures) before you arrive make it easy to find. The breakfasts, which start at 9, can take some time but if you need, David & Karina will give you an earlier start time and/or pack up a to-go box for your third course. Paso Robles has excellent wineries and David, as a grower and local winemaker, knows which ones are the artisinal houses that are making the best wines. In the spirit of the past Governator of California we say, "We'll be Baach".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Seven Quails, an intimate, luxurious two-suite bed and breakfast for four to six people. Roosting on a hilltop with a necklace of vineyards, the Inn is located just west of Paso Robles amongst California's answer to the terroir of France's Rhone Valley, the west side vineyards of Paso Robles. Seven Quails is about many things: a vineyard, the land, remembrances, nature as it used to be, spectacular views, peace and quiet. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- 7 Quails Vineyards Bed & Breakfast
- Seven Quails Vineyards Bed And Breakfast
- Seven Quails Vineyards Hotel Paso Robles