“reliably good”
Review of Mission Pizza - CLOSED

Mission Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 23 April 2013

Good pizza, lots of choices. The "kitchen sink" is the pizza with everything - very tasty. Pretty quick and can be counted on to be good each time.

There are newer reviews for Mission Pizza

Reviewed 18 March 2013 via mobile

Great price all u can eat barbacoa pizza amazing. Pepperoni is worst pizza on menu because everything else is so good. Salad bar is even good. Great food always been when in.

1  Thank N-fern-0
Reviewed 10 November 2011

I had a pizza with a friend. We asked the young man at the counter for a suggestion. Most were 'with chicken' which I am not a fan of. We went with a white meatza option, which would have benefited from some garlic as it was a little sweet, but interesting. The crust was nice and crispy. Good value and fresh indigence. If you are looking for pizza, this is worth a stop. If you are looking for an NY pie, look somewhere else, this is California kitchen cooking.

1  Thank thephan
Reviewed 17 July 2010

Did a take-out pizza last Friday night for Paso Robles' Friday evening concert in the park. It was easily the best pizza I've had in a while. They were the source of a lot of pizza at my former employer but since I haven't worked in almost a year and a half, I forgot how good it was, compared to the rest.

1  Thank Winedude49
Reviewed 14 April 2010

We found this gem on our way from Southern CA to the Bay Area. The menu was full of great choices and the prices were reasonable for the amount of food served. The lunch specials are a great buy. I had the mini pizza and salad. The pizza was really good and the salad bar was one of the freshest I've ever seen with so many options: fresh spinach, jicama, bean salad and more. The owner helped us and told us the dressings on the salad bar were made from scratch and not from a bottle. I highly recommend this restaurant. The food and service are a pleasure.

2  Thank whatmatters