“Highest Ratings!!!”
Review of Ravine Waterpark

Ravine Waterpark
Ranked #19 of 170 things to do in Paso Robles
Reviewed 3 July 2014

The Ravine gets one of the highest ratings for their Safety, Cleanliness & Lifeguards in our Nation! A 3 year old life was saved because of the extreme alertness and swiftness of the Ravine Lifeguards! We buy season passes that are a great deal at $75-80 each and we get our monies worth for sure by going way way more than the 4 times you need to make it worth getting a pass! The Cabana's are the best with Angela being the best cabana girl ever! Highly recommend taking a hot Paso summer day and go to the Ravine!

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Great place to bring the family. I like that they provide floaty vests for the kids that can't swim. Free use of there inter tubes. They have 4 slides, lazy river, wave pool, and a kiddie pool. They kind of hold You hostage with the food. It's expensive, and you can't bring any in. This would be ok to me if there was something healthy, but everything they have is junk.

2  Thank Familymancali
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This park is fun for the whole family. My kids ages range from 10-20 and they all have a blast. My husband and I love the lazy river and the wave pool. There are also lots of slides to ride as well. The lifeguards are very well trained and respond instantly to any situationsituation. I feel my kids are safe so I can actually relax while I'm there.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The Ravine is a fun waterpark. Make sure to bring extra sunscreen. Kids up to about 14 will enjoy it. For best time go early before the crowd arrives to get best spots and to enjoy attractions without lines or bumping into people. Gets so full that you can't really enjoy the river float or wave pool. If you want to have fun get a locker so you can float and play. It cost 10 bucks and you get 5 back when you return the key. It's a park worth going to once in a while. Too expensive to do often. Fun though.

2  Thank reenabobeena
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We really love this waterpark. It's just the right size and has something for everyone. Great for all ages. Appreciated the variety and could spend all day there if you plan ahead. More fun than the beach.