“Second best in Paso Robles.”
Review of Linne Calodo

Linne Calodo
Ranked #29 of 170 things to do in Paso Robles
Reviewed 6 September 2012

This is my second favorite winery in Paso Robles, and this winery was responsible for helping launch Cris Cherry( Villa Creek) into wine stardom. I love all the wines here, you can't go wrong with the wines they have here. People complain about the high prices here, but good wine doesn't come cheap. If you want cheap wine, go to Tobin James

7  Thank CentralCoastWine

Reviewed 23 August 2012

Smallest most over priced wine selection ever ever ever.............supercilious wine hostess.......skip this winery and go to Turley or Epoch or Justin where the quality and servings are delicious and fairly priced........This sterile tasting room is an example of what a tasting room should not be...and to think one had to make an appointment!

7  Thank AaronFWA
Reviewed 8 August 2012

My family and I just returned from Paso Robles. Erica was so sweet and knowledgeable about the wines and toured us around the property. The wines were delicious and the building was breathtaking. Brandi was very accommodating and excellent. I would highly recommend.

1  Thank AmandaAlicia
Reviewed 25 April 2012

What I am finding surprising on Trip Advisor is a lot of the high end boutique wineries are not listed. Justin, L'Aventure, etc. are names most of us know but Linne Calodo for those in know is a MUST. Appointment only. We tried to visit last August 2011 but the winery was sold out. We knew were going for the weekend so I emailed the winery. I dialogued with Mark who was helpful and accomodating with our schedule. The Vineyard is located on the corner of Vineyard Drive and the 46. It was just my boyfriend and I and they had the tasting menu set up for us with our names on it which I thought was a nice touch. We tasted with Brandi who could not be more funny, knowledgeable about the wines and very helpful in answering our questions. Matt Trevisan is the wine maker here and all his wines were simply fantastic. We tasted three as many were sold out and mostly available to wine club members only. I have a hard time with wine clubs because it's impossible to join them all. This is one wine club I would join. We enjoyed all the wines we tried. This is a high end winery - wines range in the $40.00 to $70.00 range but worth it. Definetely not to be missed!

5  Thank Ann S