“Great wine and great people”
Review of Linne Calodo

Linne Calodo
Ranked #32 of 171 things to do in Paso Robles
Reviewed 8 March 2013

I've been a member of Linne for over 5 years now and they are always fun, helpful and pour the most amazing wine. You do need an appointment to taste here, but it's because they have a very small staff and a limited amount of wine. The blends at Linne are some of my favorite wines I've ever tasted and the winemaker, Matt, continues to innovate. If you know wine, this is a great place to taste. If you want a cheap bottle of wine, try Wild Horse.

1  Thank TruthTruth99

Reviewed 11 February 2013

I was advised by a friend to make an appointment here and I wouldn’t be disappointed. The wine was absolutely incredible, although I was disappointed they only had two wines to taste, Problem Child and Perfectionist. Although I liked them both, Problem Child was my favorite. It’s an absolutely beautifully blended wine with Zinfandel, Syrah & Montverde. It is a little pricey, but no more than any other high price wine in the valley and a lot cheaper than Napa. It was drinking beautifully now, however I’m going to lay them down for a few years. The tasting room and service was very nice.

1  Thank jack.goodwin
Reviewed 6 September 2012

This is my second favorite winery in Paso Robles, and this winery was responsible for helping launch Cris Cherry( Villa Creek) into wine stardom. I love all the wines here, you can't go wrong with the wines they have here. People complain about the high prices here, but good wine doesn't come cheap. If you want cheap wine, go to Tobin James

7  Thank CentralCoastWine
Reviewed 23 August 2012

Smallest most over priced wine selection ever ever ever.............supercilious wine hostess.......skip this winery and go to Turley or Epoch or Justin where the quality and servings are delicious and fairly priced........This sterile tasting room is an example of what a tasting room should not be...and to think one had to make an appointment!

7  Thank AaronFWA
Reviewed 8 August 2012

My family and I just returned from Paso Robles. Erica was so sweet and knowledgeable about the wines and toured us around the property. The wines were delicious and the building was breathtaking. Brandi was very accommodating and excellent. I would highly recommend.

1  Thank AmandaAlicia