“Phenomenal Service!”

Uncorked Wine Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Uncorked Wine Tours is all about uncorking the fun in your wine tasting tour, as well as plenty of bottles of delicious central coast wine. We cater to your taste, we can go to any winery, stay as long as you want and have a blast! Uncorked Wine Tours, is a private, personalized, customized tour for you, your friends, and your family. You decide when you start, when you end, and where you go. Uncorked Wine Tours takes pride in familiarizing themselves with the clients needs prior to the tour. With concierge services available, we offer safe, VIP transportation for winery, spa, bachelorette, corporate travel, airport shuttle, weddings. We can accommodate large and small groups.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Huntington Beach
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Phenomenal Service!”
Reviewed 11 February 2013

We just celebrated a 30th birthday with 12 girls and had Katie shuttle us to the wineries for the day. The service was phenomenal. She was so accommodating and scheduled a great day of tasting for us. We opted for the box lunch which was great because we didn't waste time trying to find some place to eat. We ate at one of the wineries and did our tasting, very efficient and the box lunch was delicious. Katie was on time, friendly and an excellent driver. She carried our purchased wine for us, set up private tastings, and also took pictures of our group and emailed them to us the next day. She never rushed us and made sure we were taken care of wherever we went. It was well worth the money we paid to be able to enjoy the day without worrying about drinking and driving. I would highly recommend Uncorked Wine Tours - it's a definite must if you are doing a day of tasting in Paso! We will absolutely be using Katie for our next girls weekend!

Visited February 2013
2 Thank RMDHB

Glendale, Arizona
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Get ready for a great time of wine tasting!”
Reviewed 8 January 2013

What an amazing young lady. Not only does she have a great knowledge of the local wine industry, but she can plan a wine tasting tour for you or your group that will delight even the most dedicated beer or whiskey driner. Wait a minute! She can even include a picnic style lunch for you. If you are going to be anywhere close to Paso Robles, make it a point to schedule a day with Katie. You won't be disappointed.

Visited May 2012
Los Angeles, Ca
“I can't say enough about this company.”
Reviewed 2 November 2012

I have taken a few of these wine tours but this was by far THE best one. Well, it needed to be. When I called this company, I explained to Katie on the phone that I planned to propose to my girlfriend and this was a big deal! It was refreshing to hear her enthusiasm on the phone, as I had been through some rather impersonal and “sterile” conversations with other companies before calling Uncorked. I should have called this place first. Long story short. This company is incredible! They listened to what I wanted to do and where I wanted to go and completely tailored the experience around me and my now fiancé. The vehicles are top notch, clean, professional and you really do feel like you are on a VIP tour. The tour guide had great rapport with the wineries we visited and she had great tips on the local wines and locations.

She was incredibly professional, knowledgeable and friendly. I am always apprehensive when doing these private tours because you don’t know if your tour guide is going to be awkward and quiet the whole time, making it an uncomfortable experience. However, our tour guide, as soon as we met her felt like an old friend. This made my proposal easier and I was already nervous so this helped! She took us to an incredible spot where I could pop the question. I couldn’t have asked for a more scenic, beautiful and private location. It was perfect. Then she took a bunch of pictures of the proposal and emailed them to me. I never even asked her to do that! The images are amazing and I am very happy with how they turned out and now we have these incredible images to remind us of that moment forever. My fiancé and I want to thank Uncorked Wine Tours for helping make this one of the most incredible days of our lives.
This place is the real deal and I am very lucky to have found them online. 5 out of 5.

Highly recommend and will visit again.

Visited October 2012
Woodbury, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Amazing Paso Wine Tour”
Reviewed 19 October 2012

We had a group a six and did two days of wine touring with Captain Katie. She was fabulous!! Took us to some really great places, we would never have found them on our own. Katie definatley knows the region and the wines. I would recommend Katie and I would use her services next time in Paso. The region is beautiful and a very well kept secret....great wine, friendly people and amazing scenery! Somehow I never got tired of looking at hills with grapevines. Great spot for photographers, but you have to sometimes choose between taking photos and drinking wine....that was tough, but I got lots of both in.

Visited October 2012
Simi Valley
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wine Tour Service”
Reviewed 11 June 2012

We have had very positive wine service tours in the Paso Robles area before, but our experience with Uncorked Wine Tours was excellent! The owner/tour operator, Captain Katie, was such a delight and went above and beyond to assure our group had a wonderful experience. She had our picnic lunch delivered to one of the winery stops, set the patio table and even joined us for lunch. Thanks Katie, we will be back!

Visited May 2012