“A very special place!”

Ranked #8 of 30 Paso Robles B&B and Inns
Los Angeles, California
“A very special place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013

From the moment we entered the property we knew we had arrived at an amazing place.
Perfect to relax and unwind. Even my husband, who is often stressed from work, quickly unwound and even fell asleep in the hammock!
Serene setting with beautiful furnishings and unique pieces throughout. Breakfast was healthy and delicious with many ingredients from their garden. Two days was too short and we were sad to leave. We miss Amber, Steve and Carlo!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Los Gatos
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2013

A delightful stay with the best accommodations and hand-made amenities. The room was lovely and spacious with a patio and view, the bed PERFECT and we had everything we needed. Amber took us in at the last minute and graciously took exquisite care of my husband and myself - we felt we were the most important people she has had at the Inn. Beautiful surroundings - gardens, flowers, pool, trees and green grass and excellent food!!! I recommend the vegetable soup and pancakes!!! Don't miss the opportunity to stay here.

Room Tip: My husband was using a walker and wheelchair so I recommend a ground floor room if necessary. It wa...
Switzerland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2013

The Inn Paradiso is an impressive spot. We took the Antoni Gaudi loft. A unique place. Designed, furnished and decorated with a lot of attention for detail and good taste. Our hosts very very friendly and helpful. The only mistake was on our end: We came in the evening and left in the morning. This is a place where one can easily spend two or three days. We will certainly come back one day.

Room Tip: We recommend to spend the 50 USD extra and take the Antoni Gaudi loft
East Palo Alto, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2013

Full of wonderful surprises...exceptional surroundings from the unique buildings to the fragrant gardens, lovely service, delicious food, peaceful and serene. A perfect getaway. Easy access to world-class wineries, the gorgeous coastline (great fish tacos in Cayucos!) and Hearst Castle.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Santa Monica, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

This Inn is not a motel or hotel, it is a RETREAT. The rooms have been built with no expense spared, and the passion shows everywhere. From our oversize tub, to the plush bed, we felt pampered. This INN is one in a million, the quality of the rooms has to be experienced, everywhere you turn you will be amazed at the thought and detail.I had no idea when I booked a weekend that Inn Paradiso would be one of the most astonishing stays I've ever had. Do not wait, do not hesitate, you will be very pleasantly surprised, and like me, sure to return.

Room Tip: All rooms are different and special.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
salt spring island
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013

I feel so happy that I had the luxury of staying at Inn Paradiso for over a week! When I arrived I was very tired from a long work project in Canada and needed some R&R. Well I got it at Inn Paradiso. My room, Antonio Gaudi Loft was a spacious haven and one of the most beautifully designed rooms I've ever stayed in with its artisan crafted iron, stone and wood. Each night I soaked in a huge Big Sur jade tub with eucalyptus infused Epsom salts,wrapped in a luxurious robe and sunk into my king bed made with beautiful designer linens and plenty of pillows.
The spacious room allowed me to roll out my yoga mat each morning and enjoy the birds outside as I practiced. The coffee/tea bar was my next focus, where I tried different assortments of organic green and herbal teas, and drank plenty of specially filtered water.
Breakfast was always served around 9am and that was a healthy feast with a lot of home made dishes and attention to fresh foods from the area, , some even from Inn Paradisos own garden.
The visual feast kept me engaged all week with original art, and the owners whimsical eclectic collection of treasures found in obscure places such as garage and estate sales and purveyed flea markets. I could have spent more time in the library, reading the art and unusual collection of books I found there. By weeks end I felt refreshed, revived, informed and grateful. Thank you to the staff who kept my room beautiful daily, the fresh flower touches, the rosemary for my bath, the availability to help me with dinner reservations and good drives to amazing wineries. I will be back and I will tell my friends. DM Canada

Room Tip: My room was extra spacious and really with the king bed in the loft can accommodate 4 adults comfort...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2013

This place gets better with each visit. Th first time I went I fell in love. I've never been to a more hospitable, unique cozy little enclave in my life. Sumptuous art filled private rooms with soaking tubs and plush beds with ultra luxurious hand printed linens. There is an enourmous sunken fireplace in a shared living room where I hob knobbed with other wine connoisseurs, who gave me tips on their favorite vineyards to visit. I explored the region and looked foward to bringing my treasures back to uncork on the serene grounds. It's only minutes from the upscale dining places, but it doesn't feel like you're close to town. The refined organic breakfast was delicious, satisfying and super healthy! We will return!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple