We stayed at this hotel to check it out for our wine country wedding. We are going to have a lot of out of town guests and will need a block of rooms. We got an amazing rate because of being local government employees, which I think made it easier to enjoy this hotel.
The hotel is very clean and comfortable. The duvet and sheets were nice, and the duvets are washed between every guest. The room was well appointed and clean. The bathroom was nice but had only a shower. This was not a problem for us but could be for people with small children. A microwave and mini fridge are also in each room with a very large flat screen TV as well. There are also irons, ironing boards, and extra blankets in each room. But no safe that I saw.
The free breakfast was quite good and included eggs, bacon, potatoes, oatmeal, cereal, juices, teas, coffee, milk, make your own waffles, breads, bagels, muffins and fruit. There was something for everyone.
There is also free internet which was great.
Everyone we ran into that worked at the hotel was very nice and very helpful. When you check in ask about wine tasting coupons and brochures they have. We wish we would have.
The main down side was how loud our air conditioner was, we were still able to sleep but it did make it hard to hear the TV a bit.
We walked over the the La Bellasera after we checked out to see the rooms there as well. These hotels are owned and built by the same people and are VERY similar. The furnishings and finishes are slightly nicer at the La Bellasera but they are not vastly different. I think their AC system might be different/quieter and each room has a computer in it for you to use which I believe is free. Some rooms have fire places or whirlpools in them but the whirlpools are literally in the room next to the bed and seemed like they would be very awkward to use. The lobby is nicer and this hotel has a restaurant in it. I do not think the extras at this hotel justify the prices they are asking (we stayed at the four seasons in Vegas cheaper and it was MUCH nicer.)
Both hotels are RIGHT of the freeway and neither have nice views. If that is what you are looking for check into one of the many beautiful bed and breakfast style hotels in this area. The nice thing was that we never heard the road so unless you were looking out the window you didn't realize it was right there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites in Paso Robles sits atop the "Gateway to Wine and Castle Country" and offers everything you'd expect from a Hilton Family property. Hot breakfast, heated pool and spa, complimentary high speed internet access, state of the art fitness center, business center and Manager's Wine & Cheese reception Mon-Thurs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites - Paso Robles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites - Paso Robles
- Hampton Inn & Suites - Paso Robles Hotel Paso Robles
- Hampton Inn Paso Robles
- Paso Robles Hampton Inn