This is hands-down the nicest Hampton Inn we've ever stayed in, and we've probably stayed in a dozen different Hamptons across the US. The rooms and lobby areas feel more like an upscale hotel, and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Having said that, it is probably one of the most costly Hamptons we've stayed at as well. This is no doubt due in part to its location next to the Paso Robles wine country, right at the junction of Hwy 101 and Hwy 46 which heads west through the wine country and then out to the central coast. It's also about 40 minutes' drive to Hearst Castle.
We'll definitely stay here again when we're visiting the Paso Robles area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites in Paso Robles sits atop the "Gateway to Wine and Castle Country" and offers everything you'd expect from a Hilton Family property. Hot breakfast, heated pool and spa, complimentary high speed internet access, state of the art fitness center, business center and Manager's Wine & Cheese reception Mon-Thurs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites - Paso Robles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites - Paso Robles
- Hampton Inn & Suites - Paso Robles Hotel Paso Robles
- Hampton Inn Paso Robles
- Paso Robles Hampton Inn