As my review title indicates, this Hampton is way over-priced. Having said that and if price is not a factor, then this hotel is fine. It's clean, well-run and strategically located in the midst of wine-country. There is a small outdoor pool/spa. Many wine tour companies seemed to be loading up the day's travelers. Although adjacent to a mall, the town of Paso Robles and it's great restaurants is a only short five minute drive away. Other than the price there were no real complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites in Paso Robles sits atop the "Gateway to Wine and Castle Country" and offers everything you'd expect from a Hilton Family property. Hot breakfast, heated pool and spa, complimentary high speed internet access, state of the art fitness center, business center and Manager's Wine & Cheese reception Mon-Thurs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites - Paso Robles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites - Paso Robles
- Hampton Inn & Suites - Paso Robles Hotel Paso Robles
- Hampton Inn Paso Robles
- Paso Robles Hampton Inn