Had a fantastic stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Paso Robles. Rooms were nice with plenty of plugs for tables/phones, and a great location overlooking the valley.
The staff were fantastic (they even have a wine cellar on property where you can buy wines) and went out of their way to make us feel welcome.
Someone else mentioned the elevator...it was a bit noisy but otherwise everything was perfect. Strongly recommended if going to the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites in Paso Robles sits atop the "Gateway to Wine and Castle Country" and offers everything you'd expect from a Hilton Family property. Hot breakfast, heated pool and spa, complimentary high speed internet access, state of the art fitness center, business center and Manager's Wine & Cheese reception Mon-Thurs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites - Paso Robles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites - Paso Robles
- Hampton Inn & Suites - Paso Robles Hotel Paso Robles
- Hampton Inn Paso Robles
- Paso Robles Hampton Inn