“wine tasting vacation”

Hampton Inn & Suites - Paso Robles
Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in Paso Robles
Reviewed 10 July 2014

The location is great for wine tasting.. The rooms are very clean and the staff very helpful. We go to this location at least 3 times a year and are always pleased. The hotel always gives us discount wine vouchers so we can explore the area a little more with each visit..

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Brenda S
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites - Paso Robles

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We stayed here hoping it would be worth the price since breakfast was more than fruit, with waffles made on maker and sausage among other options. Wrong! Breakfast was terrible. Stale doughnuts, waffles stuck to maker, sausage was terrible, no water to drink. Denny's would have been better or a granola bar from home. Hair not ours was in shower and sink.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sandra S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites - Paso Robles, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Brande,

I appreciate your response and regret that you did not have a satisfactory stay with the Hampton Inn & Suites in Paso Robles. I greatly acknowledge all feedback as good information to assist me and my staff to provide the best service/s possible.

Do not hesitate to contact me personally the next time you might be in Paso Robles.

Best,
Sandra S.
Hampton Inn & Suites Paso Robles

Reviewed 4 July 2014

very comfortable we were upgraded loved the location great room very clean nice staff excellent loved our stay we will return not much else to say filling in 200 characters though we did like the hotel

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2014

My stay at the Hampton Inn in Paso Robles, California lasted a month, during my month long stay the service was excellent and the staff made my stay very pleasant. I also enjoyed the free wine tasting from the local wineries Monday thru Thursday of each week. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to that part of the country.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We arrived on a Monday after visiting Hearst Castle. Location is great, right off the 101. There is a Chili's within walking distance. The shopping area also has a Target, just in case you forgot something. The room was nice and clean. The lobby has an attractive set up and breakfast area was very clean. We are Hilton Honors members and we were treated to water and cookies, nice touch. Breakfast items were fully stocked and the staff was great. We forgot an article of clothing and called to see if they found it. I called a few days later and they knew exactly what I left. I asked if they could hold it for me to pick up a few days later on my way back. I figured it would take some time to call the maids for them to find it, but they had it in an envelope ready for me. They were awesome!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Hotel architecture and interior design is excellent! The bed was OK, excessive dust behind end tables, noticed when I moved the clock. Excessive gap under entry door. Bathroom door swings in the wrong direction. Shower door allows water to run onto the floor. Breakfast was excellent with lots of choices.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sandra S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites - Paso Robles, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Hello,
Thanks so much for offering your feedback. I appreciate the response as it will assist me in solving the housekeeping problems. Training is ongoing at the Hampton Inn and guest comments are important to all the staff members. I'm sorry that a couple of structural issues with the doors and shower floor decreased your satisfaction with the room. But thanks for the great comments about the breakfast.

I sincerely hope that you will come back and stay with us again, so that we may demonstrate improvement in providing our guests with comfortable room.

Sandra Sage

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Used to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites every time we visited Paso Robles, until we purchased a home here. Very friendly staff, always managed to get a room with a mini kitchen, which we love, good breakfast on site, and very convenient to everything, without being hugely expensive. Staff loves to help with advice re wineries and restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple