“Not what I expected”
Review of Wild Coyote Winery

Wild Coyote Winery
Ranked #92 of 175 things to do in Paso Robles
Reviewed 23 September 2012

I will not comment on the wines. Everybody have their own preferences when it comes to wines. But the winery ... well, hat is another matter. First of all the place looks completely out of place for the area. It is as if a tornado had lifted a dwelling from Santa Fe and dropped it into Paso Robles. It looks ... weird.

Inside things get worse. The wine tasting room in packed with tacky souvenirs that have little or nothing to do with the wine. I fully expected to find a whoopie cushion for sale.

The person pouring the wine was entertaining. That is if you enjoy the Joan Rivers type of entertainment. Loud, screeching and obnoxious.

All in all a very disappointing visit and one that I will not repeat any time soon. Hmm , make that ever

2  Thank GPao8
"winery"
in 14 reviews
"taste"

Reviewed 26 August 2012

My husband, daughter and I just had a fantastic stay at the Wild Coyote Winery B&B in Paso Robles. It is a 10 min drive from city center up in the hills on west side. It is a beautifully maintained property with multiple fine details, from the gated entrance, thevTeepee and outstanding Adobe accommodations. It was all fresh and new, great landscaping a fire pit and courtyard with fountain. What was nice was that it was very private, breakfast was brought to our room, and was delicious. The view is spectacular overlooking rows of vines. Our little balcony had grape vines and we ate the sweet grapes off of it. We are excited to come again, and enjoy this beautiful property in the middle of a vineyard.

Reviewed 9 August 2012

My husband and I just got back from spending 2 nights in the Wild Coyote Bed & Breakfast. Lovely and peaceful are the first two words that first come to my mind.
The outside of the lovely B & B was so colorful and inviting. When we opened our door the sound of lovely Native American flute music greeted us. The look inside of our room was like from a page of a magazine. Simply beautiful and colorful. No detail was left out.
Our outside private patio was a very nice touch. I enjoyed watching the hummingbirds during the day and the breath taking views of the star filled night sky. I truely appreciated the lack of airplane, traffic, and city noise! I could actually appreciate the sound of the crickets, the hoot of an owl and the song of the wind. Thank you for that!
Our amazing breakfast was delivered to our door each morning. You could tell it was prepared with love! Thank you chef!
Before we left today we enjoyed a wine tasting and took home plenty! We will be back for sure!

Reviewed 8 August 2012

This winery is relatively new and has some B&B rooms. We did not stay at the B&B. It presents an unusual view with displays on the hills of teepees, coyotes, etc. The tasting is done well in an attrractive room with decent wines.