“Hipster coffee”
Review of Amsterdam Coffee House - CLOSED

Amsterdam Coffee House
Reviewed 4 April 2014

If you love coffee and dislike the norm of Starbucks/Coffee bean then this is a must. I'm from Vegas where all we have is franchises, I love coffee and get tired of the disappointment. I went to Paso Robles area for a weekend of wine and made a note about this place a year prior when I saw it in a magazine. I never had a breve latte before, the staff recommended it. Delicious!

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Enjoyed a nice, hot latte here with a tasty breakfast croissant (egg, cheese & ham). The latte was so smooth - best espresso coffee here in Paso! Service was friendly too. Comfortable casual seating.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Several people directed us to Amsterdam Coffee here in Paso Robles and we're sure glad they did. Really good and probably the best in town. Friendly, comfortable place loaded with locals.

The food was a disappointment. The muffins, though beautiful, are apparently made with saw dust.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

Every year on vacation we travel from San Francisco to Cambria through Paso Robles. The usual route is to by-pass Paso Robles but a few years back we decided to go 'downtown' and we discovered a gem of a coffee shop. My wife and I enjoy all sorts of coffee places but this one has become an obligatory yearly stop and for good reason. It has very good coffee and tea, pastries and such with a relaxed atmosphere without loud music! It's a great place to 'put your feet up' and rest awhile along the way.

Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

For the best coffee and scones you need to make sure you visit
Great and friendly staff
Nice location to sit a drink a cup of coffee

1  Thank Seattlefirefighter