“So much personality - worth the stop any time”
Review of Amsterdam Coffee House - CLOSED

Amsterdam Coffee House
Arlington, Virginia
“So much personality - worth the stop any time”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I give an excellent rating to any establishment that answers my question "do you have …." with "no! but tell me what it is!! I want to get that!" That is exactly the answer I got from the proprietress of Amsterdam when I asked for kefir for my smoothie. The smoothie I ordered, along with my husband's coffee and our two egg muffin sandwiches, were just what I expected from this woman's establishment: well-executed and delivered promptly and with a smile. I wanted to go there every day I was in Paso but needed to experience all the different eating spots. Next time!

Visited July 2014

Paso Robles, CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful people... wonderful service!”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I go to Amsterdam Coffee House at least 1 a week and have only once had a problem with service and it was because they were training a new person. This quaint little locally owned coffee shop has great coffee, free wifi, and comfortable seating.

Visited July 2014
Gales Ferry, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely Delish!”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Great place for coffee and to get to know Paso. Very comfortable but be wary of the lines, this place is popular! Try the breakfast croissants!

• Visited June 2014
San Clemente, California
“Excellent Latte. Great way to start the day”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

This is a great coffee house with excellent latte and specialty drinks. The service is sluggish but personal and acceptable for how busy the place is. The coffee is robust and it is a great place to start the morning and plan out your days journey into wine country. The morning muffins are delicious and hearty enough to carry you through to a late lunch.

• Visited April 2014
Newmarket, Canada
“Nice place, good choices”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Nice cafe with very comfortable atmosphere. The coffee's and smoothies are really good. There is comfortable seating both inside and out.

• Visited April 2014