The Oaks Hotel & Suites
La Bellasera Hotel and Suites(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$219
US$338
Courtyard Marriott Paso Robles(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
US$138
Adelaide Inn(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
US$129
Holiday Inn Express & Suites(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
US$140
Hampton Inn & Suites - Paso Robles(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$152
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Paso Robles(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
US$134
Hotwire.com
Paso Robles Inn(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$164
Travelocity
Hotel Cheval(Paso Robles)
US$446
Hotels.com
Melody Ranch Motel(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$85
Travelocity
All reviewsomelette barindustrial arearobes and slipperswine tastinggreat hotelomelet stationmade to order omeletsbreakfast was includedfull barthird floorcomfortable bedshot breakfastyogurtbottled waterking suitelocal wineriesdefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 December 2012

We stayed there for one night and really enjoyed our stay. The rooms are very modern, new and clean. The hotel staff was very nice and provided top-rate service. The breakfast buffet, which was included in our room rate, was freshly prepared with a variety of many options. The manager (or owner) came to each table one-by-one during breakfast and asked for our feedback. Great experience overall. It is only 5 minutes away from downtown. One recommendation I would make to the management is to include a sign in the room about sustainability so that guests are directed to reuse used, but clean towels...this is standard at all the larger hotel chains like hilton, hyatt, or holiday inn.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank josiek4
Reviewed 24 November 2012

Off the beaten path, right behind McDonald's by 24th street, this brand new,
3 story hotel, has very nice rooms (90) all inside corridors, and a fine cooked breakfast.
I recommend this hotel; we were traveling and needed a one night stay, but
there is an exercise room, a spa, and pool, and even a guest laundry. The
owners are on site, (family run), and were very attentive to their guests.
Try this independent hotel, rather than a chain.
Stan and maurine age 70.

Room Tip: we were on the 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank overniteTPE
Reviewed 20 November 2012

I have never given a review before, but The Oaks is one of the nicest hotels that I have stayed at in a long time ! The hotel is new and the staff is outstanding. The rooms are very luxurious and have superior furniture, beds, linens and amenities. My dog was gladly welcomed to this new hotel on the 2nd day after opening.
The bar and restaurant are outfitted with the finest offerings and wonderful staff. I cannot
say enough about the hotel and restaurant. The included breakfast was excellent.
Do not be deterred by the location ! It does help to make a quiet environment and still only
a minute to the freeway.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are quiet and well appointed. The parking is great and the hotel is easy to access from any side.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank ANN D
Reviewed 19 November 2012

I seldom give an excellent review on a Hotel but this place is wonderful!!! The Beds are the best you can find. The breakfast is included and it is excellent. Cheryl, the chef provides excellent meal and the service was perfect. Also, the location is convenient to everything in Paso Robles which is crucial if you go on the wine tasting tours in the area. The best part of this hotel experience is that it just opened and "nobody" knows about this place!!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joe2299
Reviewed 13 November 2012

Was passing though Paso Robles, just needed a place for one night, and was traveling with my dog. This hotel let him stay, and the staff was very accommodating about having a dog.
Its a brand new hotel, so everything was very nice. Great pillows (down or down alternative) nice fluffy comforters with washable duvets (I just like that better than covers that don't get washed each time). Nice selection of room amenities - like shower cap, lotion, mouthwash - standard for a high end hotel, but it was nice and a little surprising for here. Two bottles of water came with the room, I liked that!

Also, the staff was above and beyond friendly. We wanted to order in food, and my daughter wanted Chinese food. The clerk printed the whole 10 page menu for us, so we could order/decide from our room. Another staff person printed some info from the internet for us for our journey the next day. All the staff went beyond the normal pleasantries. Very, very nice staff.

The breakfast in the morning was included, and was better than the typical free breakfast fare. I had the oatmeal - and I don't know what it was, but I've never had oatmeal like that. Wish I knew what kind it was and how they made it, it was delicious!

Great stay, I highly recommend this place if you are looking for something close to the freeway.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family