The Oaks Hotel & Suites
US$338
Hampton Inn & Suites - Paso Robles(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$152
Hampton.com
Best Western Plus Black Oak(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$123
Agoda.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Paso Robles(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
US$134
Orbitz.com
Holiday Inn Express & Suites(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
US$140
La Bellasera Hotel and Suites(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
US$222
TripAdvisor
Melody Ranch Motel(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
US$85
Courtyard Marriott Paso Robles(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
US$128
Hotel Cheval(Paso Robles)
Adelaide Inn(Paso Robles)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsomelette barindustrial arearobes and slipperswine tastinggreat hotelomelet stationmade to order omeletsbreakfast was includedfull barthird floorcomfortable bedshot breakfastyogurtbottled waterking suitelocal wineriesdefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I came to Paso after Thanksgiving and had a wonderful stay. This was my second time at this stay and had a great experience once again. Staff is very helpful, the breakfast is good, the dinner is awesome! I had the bacon mac 'n cheese with apple slice which IMO was amazing! I ordered the Indugle's Hamburger, which was great as well. Overall a great place to stay. I also like to add that I had left my comb in my room and contacted the hotel. They found my comb and mailed it back to me. Which I believe is great customer service! Hope to stay here again next time.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Luis G
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Came here over Thanksgiving this year for winery and brewery tasting tours. Paso has become the hotspot for wineries, who would have thought. The hotel is new, with spacious rooms, reasonable rates and 10 foot ceilings. The rooms are quiet, and the hotel, while close to everything Paso, is far enough from the freeway that you don't hear a thing.
Staff is friendly, rooms are well-appointed, pool is heated. Exercise room is small but nice, with two treadmills, an elliptical and a weight machine. Even the complimentary breakfast is worth staying for.
I will definitely stay here again when I return to Paso.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ChrisB_WT
Reviewed 30 November 2013

If location is not a concern, the Oaks is a very fine hotel to consider. We had a suite on the third floor that was spacious and well appointed. The bed was comfortable and the linens were top shelf. There is a micro and refrigerator in the room. It was very clean. Check in was great. The staff is very friendly. The breakfast is more than ample with hot and cold items that were very good. This is a fine spot for families.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Nana5864
Reviewed 30 November 2013

The four of us, old college roommates, get together every year and go wine tasting. This year we came to Paso Robles and stayed at The Oaks Hotel. The rooms were lovely, complimentary water bottles each day, a fine breakfast with an omelet bar, easy parking, not far from downtown and many additional amenities. But it was the staff that was outstanding. Very helpful with suggestions for our itineraries and even came and picked me up in the middle of the day, with Tylenol and water in tow, when I was feeling ill. And the staff member wouldn't let me tip him...he said they like to help out their guests...its their customer service. I was very impressed. We would hands down stay here again. Thank you Oaks Hotel.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sharon M
Reviewed 27 November 2013

My wife and I have traveled most of the world,and I can guarantee you won;t find a better place to stay than the Oaks Hotel! From check in to check out it was a great experience! The owners are onsite most of the time and they are caring and generous people. From making sure that your stay is going good to letting you know that there are more of their fabulous waffles available at the breakfast buffet.We chose one of the larger rooms and it was so cleverly designed,with 2 tv's and a couch. It seemed much larger than it was,and it was large. We were celebrating our anniversary,and one night we returned to our room to find a very fine bottle of wine and a nice anniversary card. NOW let me tell you about the restaurant at the hotel called" indulge". IT IS FANTASTIC!! The owners daughter Cheryl is a Cordon Bleu trained chef and she is cooking some of the best food you can find in that area! The menu is not huge,but it covers everything you would need for a fine dinning experience. From wonderful salads to tasty and innovative deserts,a GREAT dinning experience. I was hesitant to write a review because I would really like to keep this place my secret,but with a place this nice,I don't mind sharing!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple