“The best! Hands down!”

BarrelHouse Brewing Company
Ranked #22 of 181 things to do in Paso Robles
More attraction details
Owner description: BarrelHouse Brewing Co located in Paso Robles, Ca just minutes off the 101. While there enjoy a flavorful lineup of our fine craft beers. Relax in their unique half-acre beer garden with sweeping views, rushing waterfall, live music and friendly people. Weddings and special events welcome. See the Central Coast's newest and most unique brewery ever!
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Wow! Do I love this place!!! Best sour beer I have ever had. The property is huge. You can hang out inside or outside. They have great live music. All ages are welcomed and everybody seemed to be having a great time. I took my mom, who doesn't even drink beer, and she loved it and wants to go back. I loved this place and the vibe so much that I even spent $100 on merch. Beautiful location. Worth the 4.5 hours it took me to drive there.

All reviews
"pizza"
"first stop"
"wine country"

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Great craft beer that is original in style and taste. Over 20 speciality beers on tap so everyone in your party can find something they will love.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

We absolutely love this place! Found it last year by accident, this year went out of our way to make it a stop on our vacation! They have great beer, great facilities, and everyone is so pleasant! We were there on a Sunday afternoon, and it was hopping. Having food (a pizza vendor) was really great.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Cool little scenic spot. Good variety of beers. Service wasn't the greatest though. Would still go back again even so. Some pretty cool merchandise to buy.

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 June 2017

I always stop by BarrelHouse brewery when I am in Paso Robles for the Firestone Walker Invitational Beer Festival and I am never disappointed. The beers are always great, the service is fantastic and they have free pretzels.. only down side no Air Conditioning. There also is a great outdoor area with a pond, waterfall & picnic tables