“Epic Limousine”

Epic Limousine Service Tours
Reviewed 11 April 2013

We booked a limo to go wine tasting for my birthday, and Isaiah was great! We exchanged phone calls and emails a few times before the trip to sort out plans, and he offered several suggestions on places to go. He was very patient, and offered to extend our trip as we were running a little behind schedule. His rate is fair, and the service was beyond our expectations! The rate included bottled water, soda, champagne, and a couple decanters of alcohol. Next time I'm in the area for a wine tasting trip I'll definitely call Isaiah, and I would highly recommend Epic Limousines!

Reviewed 5 April 2013

Epic Limo went above what was expected on my wedding day! Arrived early to pick us up and left late. Very professional driver who was nothing but helpful! Had a few bumps during the day and he went right along with it and offered help anytime he could! It was great to have one less thing to worry about that day! Highly Recommend!!!!

1  Thank Samantha O
Reviewed 5 April 2013

Isaiah is the best! Very friendly, helpful, takes all your pictures for you while you are enjoying your wine tasting experience. I would recommend him for any excursion in wine country. Last time we used his limo service, his brother was our driver, and he is a carbon copy of Isaiah. Wonderful!