“Seating across from the park!”
Review of Artisan

Artisan
Reserve with OpenTable
Artisan is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 201 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Price range: US$14 - US$36
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 12th and Pine
Description: Artisan is open everyday for lunch & dinner! And on Sundays we serve Brunch. * PLEASE NOTE: We only accept reservations for dinner. During the day we offer a more casual counter-style service with no reservations. * Artisan supports local, sustainable and organic practices.
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Great location for dining! The food is delicious! Dinner Friday nite watching the concert in the park while eating with friends is fun!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Based upon favorable reviews, I went to Artisan for dinner with a small group of friends.

The furnishings were pleasant and friendly. The kitchen and the service was awful.

I ordered a salad and a pizza. Not a complicated order. The salad was bland, even though the menu promised otherwise. The pizza came and not only was not the one that I ordered, but what was on it was not on the menu. Apparently, they let the kitchen staff "freelance" on the recipes. That might be okay if they were talented, but they aren't. I had to send the pizza back in order to be served what I ordered.

Also, some of our party ordered wine by the glass. What came instead of the ordered Sauvignon Blanc was Chardonnay. We sent that back as well, asking that we be served the Sauvignon Blanc we ordered.

When the bill came, of course we were charged for both the unwanted Chardonnay as well as the Sauvignon Blanc. So we sent the bill back also.

The one thing that will not go back is me. I will never darken the doorway at Artisan again.

2  Thank VenturaFOG
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Great casual atmosphere. We enjoyed the brick-oven pizzas from the Afternoon Menu while watching the World Cup game!! Staff was very quick and responsive--but not overly so.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

The food here was great, the ambiance was fantastic, the wine list was phenomenal. Stepped in to the restaurant after a day of wine tasting in Paso and we were treated to great service, tasty food, and great local company. We will be back the next time we are in Paso. Loved every minute of the evening.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Our new favorite place in Paso. Great staff, friendly and go out of their way for you. Their pizza with the fresh chard and pesto is the best I have ever had. What a wonderful crust in a wood fired oven. I was trying to stay on my diet but they had homemade bacon tater tots, wonderful. Great burger my husband had and they serve bread and butter pickled zucchini instead of cucumbers, I could have eaten a large bowl of just the zucchini. Their salad lettuces are picked from their garden and the gold beets are delish. You have to go, you will love it, we have only had lunch their twice, we cannot wait to go to dinner.