“Wine tasting”
Review of J Dusi Winery

J Dusi Winery
Ranked #25 of 181 things to do in Paso Robles
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

For $10 that let you try about six wines they also served nuts and chocolate I wish I knew more about wine but I can say that I liked all six of their wines that I tried staff super friendly nice gift shop. They had nice outdoor seating in case you wanted to just sit and relax and enjoy the view all in all I would recommend this winery to anyone

All reviews
"sly"
"herb"
"sampling"

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

The wines at J Dusi are wonderful. There is ample room for children to play outside without bothering other visitors. We were offered spiced nuts (delicious) and chocolate samples (superb) to accompany our tasting. The staff was extremely attentive and informative.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

We heard that J Dusi Winery was producing some good wines from their own vineyards. They also sell grapes to other wineries, and have been doing so for decades, But their daughter decided to do her own thing. We're glad she did. Her mother was running the tasting room when we stopped by the beginning of June 2017. We were able to taste a nice sampling of their wines and enjoyed the wines and conversation. Prices were very reasonable by today's Paso Roblles standards. Definitely worth a short side-trip off Highay 46.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

We had visited a couple of wineries the day before and the both mentioned they sourced grapes from Duci. We liked those wines, so I thought we better go straight to the source. We were not disappointed! The wines were fantastic! Janelle also let us taste The Narrator from the barrel. Unfortunately, I could not convince her to let us take some home! It's FANTASTIC and will definitely be worth the wait. Enjoyed our time there and even left with a pretty Purple Heart for our backyard tree!

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 February 2017

This winery was recommended by another tasting room. It is on Highway 46 West and is easy to get to from Highway 101 or the town of Paso Robles. We went on Saturday afternoon and it was quite crowded. They have good red wines that we enjoyed. I would try to go at a less crowded time when I visit next to get a more personal tasting, but this was good too.

1  Thank Jim_atl